3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaultout 11.05.20 08:26 pm

Invisible flying things. (Fallout 4)

When I cleaned out the plays. fed island home passed some garbage as if under a stealth boy, at first I thought that this Institute is watching us. What do you think?
35 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 11.05.20

Vaultout
You thought....nothing in the game))))

K
Karner1995 11.05.20

Maybe Institute)

V
Vaultout 11.05.20

Золотко555
Know silhouette was like Shchara with the wings, and the effect was stealth combat. I did it the first time I saw and never met...

Z
Zolotko555 11.05.20

Vaultout
)))) maybe a UFO ? ......there is no such in the game, maybe some glare on the monitor and you thought it was in the game )

F
FileCrasher 11.05.20

Vaultout
I'm sorry, but if there is no evidence (photos or videos), this story smacks of myth

l
lokkie 11.05.20

It's synths are the fifth generation stealth technology, invisible to radar xD))

V
Vaultout 11.05.20

amita-i-sabal
Right now I'm going through the game a third time. The first time I saw this thing neuspeli to remove. Go sacido the island and will remove this crap specially for you.

D
DarkMoney 11.05.20

There is one way he checked works. You need to first Holy water on the monitor to sprinkle then say Amen and let it be. (SV. Water do not regret the more the better)

V
Vyxyxol 11.05.20

Well the author's imagination, but you do not envy. xD

R
RikoChiko 11.05.20

Next time from the console turn it on and click on the object.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

UFO from GTA ran into the Fallout?

Z
ZerHERO 11.05.20

Likely a bug of the engine) In the game is that some things begin to fly

P
Pepin3d 11.05.20

- falling from the sky mammoths and deer in Skyrim
- falling from the sky, the cars in Fallout 4
- and flying invisible crap
All this is the norm because it's Bethesta

V
Vaultout 11.05.20

Vihuhol
I'm not making this up))) When I saw this stuff myself ofigel. Searched the Internet for a very long time, found nothing. Probably a bug or something.

V
Vaultout 11.05.20

Recochica
I play on PlayStation 4(

R
RikoChiko 11.05.20

Vaultout
Share button then.

M
MrGURAM76 11.05.20

It's fallout, then it can be. Often this is a bug or a thread of surprise in the game, even developed definitely can not say )))

l
lokkie 11.05.20

MrGURAM76 wrote:
Often this is a bug or a thread of surprise in the game
The surprise could be, because in fallout new cheats, and new buns some climbs. Started the game again on Survival, I crawled to College, the beginning of the game, a pack sores, no bullets, no armor, no food, no water, no medication. I am sitting thinking how to live, how to the entrance at least get. Watching the crowd runs the ghouls of Lexington, passed nafih all at the entrance with a turret, and even the courtyard ran, hear a desperate shooting, but apparently they are there all the same finished. Quietly came to the entrance, the ammo collected from corpses, something else even the food was. )
And constantly some surprises Yes climbs.

P
Pepin3d 11.05.20

lokkie wrote:
I am sitting thinking how to live, how to the entrance at least get. Watching the crowd runs the ghouls of Lexington
The crowd of ghouls in Lexington a surprise?)))

M
MrGURAM76 11.05.20

Pepin3d
Well, for someone who played a little while, everything can be a surprise. Guli is not always there attack. I just there the monster with the raiders struggled.