3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik32wpo 11.05.20 08:27 pm

About mining

How to know and understand: was the video card used for mining? What you should pay attention to? Ask for the interest
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 11.05.20

nik32wpo
Can you not define! That's the thing.

n
nik32wpo 11.05.20

Ryazancev
So I'm asking. Everyone will be suspicious to look at sellers

Spoiler

0Bers0 11.05.20

You never know. The best option to find out the remaining term of the guarantee or to look at the production date. Maynila if not more than half a year, then it nothing happened at all consider and do not care mainily or played.

T
The_apathy 11.05.20

nik32wpo
If this interest is to sell my 1070 the oven, then hurry to calm - many people think that the 10 series NVIDIA doesn't burn, heats and all. With his hands torn off, no haggling. Even now.

R
Ryazancev 11.05.20

The_apathy
in Reference models of 10 series single fan, it can in the 24/7 mode to fail. Because of this, the graphics card can bask and burn. The other 2 graphics cards AMD 290 reference so burned out. I have a maintenance-free water from the Arctic cooling lived for 3 years and covered! So the problem is only in quality cooling and a good fan bearings.

m
meagarry 11.05.20

To take guarantee. And I do not care what it was doing. On the contrary, if it fails, it will be possible to return the money in full.