3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jimmyG 11.05.20 08:28 pm

Work order Slows Target (Merck,char) (Diablo 2)

Question!
Merck has more Slows than Target char
Merck first Chara slows down the mob
..spell attacks, like running a little slow with Chara?
1) mob changes big slow measurement on a small Chara (ie it is necessary to remove the slow on char)
2) mob leaves a lot of slow, ignoring the small, because he already has more
3) mob puts already received slow from the measurement derived from Chara slow

Please nube guessing not answer, only those who really knows the mechanics of the game. Thank you
31 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omgstyle 11.05.20

Three

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

jimmyG, if you believe [conditionally zatsenzureno fuck in advance] and I, then: % slow with a separate media is not cumulative. different % applied to individual carriers or to (their?) attacks can lead to desynchronization: while the latest % slow works on the server, the first % continues to run on the client, while the latter applied not to expire.

and it is possible is easier? what is this thing with %slow on the player and whether or not to bother? MB its just to change for the better?

j
jimmyG 11.05.20

Obsessed
Solareclipse third-party resources is prohibited....
Let's assume that I play the single.. in a well-known special fashion (this is not forbidden here?) and there Merck can I wear the strap botton Amul the ring.. for example cleglaw Nosferatu and blackhorn give you 55 slow, yet Chara 10 on the belt, I certainly can refuse slow in General and to make the slope of the FHR, IAS, simple slow not a bad theme!

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

from slow
jimmyG, <:DD

to make the slope of the FHR IAS, simple slow not a bad theme!
on Merke - Yes, but the question whether a useful item with a slow on the character?

O
Olezha Buhalo 11.05.20

jimmyG
gopalapillai

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo, Lieutenant, shut up! © ;D

j
jimmyG 11.05.20

Obsessed wrote:
if a useful item with a slow on the character?
from Persian it was replaced by another piece of SPS

now the question is
Stack whether to measure with different objects slow or the current one works

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

jimmyG is summed. and with the slow from decrepify too.

m
minovalo 11.05.20

Referring to above was purely, but the posts is the same. However, the XS, what is there in your trichomonad could contrive to do.

j
jimmyG 11.05.20

Dibble Stoeva, referring read, but the translation is not very clear, through interpreters like how things are going and says OBS

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.20

However, the XS, what is there in your trichomonad could contrive to do.
As I recall, in Zy-El fashion with other pvp-sewed. It was 100%+ slow target and I am your necro has to know what the matrix is!:With

y
yI7bIpb 11.05.20

Because the link to throw in here is impossible, copies of the information on the subject (link can throw a PM if anyone is interested):
1) If a player character (or combat hireling) wears more than one item granting slowing, the percentages add. Ie are the last word - add (added).
2) the Upper limit is 90% of slowing against common monsters and 50% against Champions and Bosses, also against hostile players and hirelings. Champion/boss cannot be slowed down by more than 50% (as an enemy player in PVP). Ie no matter how many merc and how much of Chara. The main thing - the total should be 50.
3) Slow duration is set anew with each hit. The slow duration is calculated for each shot.
4) Only one of each effects can be active, either slowing caused by Clay Golem or caused by item-supported attacks. Either a Clay Golem or items with Slow target (for necromancers).
5) Different slowing effects (Cold, Aura, Curse, Golem/Item) will stack. Slowing effects stack.
The only thing I could not figure out - how you can slow down bosses (for PVP clearly States a maximum of 90% (Versus hostile players and hirelings total slowing is limited to 90%.))
A special category of mobs with extra fast properties (all uber bosses and Champions with a similar ability), with Fanaticism, all the Lords of death under the effect of Frenzy.

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

The slow duration is calculated for each shot.
yI7bIpb, is set anew with each stroke. and, if I'm not mistaken, the Golem with the subject of the plows simultaneously with slow items, and necro - no.
source normas, by the way. :-) from there: furthermore, the monster can't be slowed more than 25% of its normal speed of movement for different types of.

and that's exactly what the starter asked:
Only the last applied effect will work here. Same goes for a character accompigned by a combat hireling, both equipped with slowing gear.
that is, if the Persian and merc both with slow, at any point in time is running slow one who hit last. however, the impacts of both alternate and little sense push *opami ©, it is better to hang more slow (better decor) the measure and all. or, if it frenzer, then scoop up woestave(amn), shaft, gaze, and currently ...+lawbringer.

D
DiamondDead 11.05.20

Obsessed
yeah, suggest changes

j
jimmyG 11.05.20

Thank you, correct

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

yI7bIpb, similar to Jogging, normal mobs can't attack slower than 15% of normal attack speed. However, nobody cancelled the bonuses of bosses extra fast" and enemy fan, so to say that there is a limit of 85% that decreases attack speed of mobs, is incorrect.

DiamondDead, is that you.. :-)

f
firkax 11.05.20

yI7bIpb
with this approach, and find out and will only repeat rumors
something new is learned not by reading websites and YouTube (as a negative), and their own experiences
I'm here for example I think I saw it desync because of the negative movement speed of some of the mob apparently slow has developed in more than 100% and not cut myself

r
redoolf 11.05.20

firkax wrote:
to retell rumors
Especially in some incomprehensible language.

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

I'm here for example I think I saw it desync
just to repeat rumors

U
Uncle Fred 11.05.20

yI7bIpb
Humor Firka have to get used to, Yes.