3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 11.05.20 08:29 pm

Technical problems part III (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Technical problems
|I|II|
200 Comments
Sort by:
S
StoynJames 11.05.20

Please help !!! This error occurs in the game when a long hostesse with the cops, for example where the award you need to score 200,000 and at the end as luck would have it crashing to desktop, and all progress is lost
The text of the error: debug error r6025 pure virtual function call

Do not offer to reinstall, buy a new one etc etc. tried Everything.

Z
Zheka Rychagov 11.05.20

Guys, this problem: settings are not saved image of the game ( resolution etc.). When you restart the game the settings become default again, we have to change everything.......

S
Seik0n 11.05.20

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator(your nick.the name of the PC) make a folder in My Documents, now go to desktop click on my documents, right-click, then go to properties and click move accordingly, moving to a new sdelano folder.

PS Not the fact that will help, but I have a new hot pursuit'th was such garbage.

S
StoynJames 11.05.20

Still such a problem. After a long game returning to the main menu, can't exit the game by pressing Q. Moreover, if you play 10-15 minutes and then go in the menu and press Q, the game will be out
Help !!!

S
Seik0n 11.05.20

StoynJames
And what ALT+F4 bad?

S
StoynJames 11.05.20

And you can do that? Then ATP!
But both d*Debug Error stably can handle it, which is strange checked the disk on system errors, Debug and Error began to pop up less frequently. But basically, this error POPs up when long hostesse with the cops, and when vrezana in the gas station, after a time can pop up much earlier. What can it be I do not know.

S
StoynJames 11.05.20

Another feature licenses NFS MW. Was a good race with Webster(blacklist No. 5), proshol 3 races. Then I outputs the Select 2 tokens from Jay VI (No. 4 in ES) instead of having to choose Webster. What the hell explain who faced? Someone is playing into the hands to complete the game faster, not breaking 15 and 14 riders from the blacklist, but I still want to know what the fuck is this???

S
SashaKalinin 11.05.20

HELP people how to change the maximum speed of the MACHINE?
So she drove faster

S
SashaKalinin 11.05.20

and I almost forgot to give a safe where all the cars from the black list there

S
Seik0n 11.05.20

A spare drive, then press ESC, tuning characteristics and poterci left right aerodinamico and turbo, although I don't expect it will have any major impact.

P
PRoSto_GonShik 11.05.20

Subject to burn

R
Rainbow_user 11.05.20

Cheat cars. There, in files a lot.

R
Rashsherh 11.05.20

Trainer there. Enjoy!

S
SashaKalinin 11.05.20

Yeah no I mean how to edit the speed of the car without coaches.

D
Dimonchik1993 11.05.20

+1. I was also interested in this question)

O
Oleg Andre 11.05.20

Hello! HELP!!! I ceased to run NFS MW BE when I start it I begin to grow the swap file to the lawlessness and total CPU usage over time, the computer hangs, it is not litsenzionka. My mother TUSL2-C, 512mb, NVIDIA GForce MF2 100/200 32mb made overclocking mother to 1111 MG. I don't understand what's the problem?

S
SAE 11.05.20

The people at MNU trouble when you create a Lan server there is a gap, and to another LAN server cannot connect what to do ?

G
GhostKasio 11.05.20

I have a problem very strange,I can't go to the garage for the first time when you buying a car. have to go to the garage,food come and go throws in the selection menu of the profile. can anyone help?

g
griha1996 11.05.20

did everything the author said, even the title page was written mod loader initalioton that's what happened with almost all cars like this :

what to do? :(

S
StoynJames 11.05.20

гриха1996 look here
http://www.playground.ru/files/42875/