3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 11.05.20 08:30 pm

Are the wizards on dragons ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Are the wizards on dragons ? When you search for armor of a Griffin we find a letter which stated that the Witcher hunted a dragon and killed him . In the books of the Herald does not hunt the dragons . This is a different case wizards to this issue ? Just not the correct translation ? Anyone have any thoughts on this ?

Diary of a witch George

Hearing rumors about the dragon, I that there are forces rushed to Velen. Unfortunately, from hunting the bastard distracted me, the prefects of GORS Velen. There I was called as an expert, to solve the mystery of several shipwrecks supposedly caused by polunochnyj. What to do dragon, devastating villages, less important than who stood in trading way. Fortunately, I quickly unraveled the mystery of a lonely sea beacon, and again went in pursuit of the dragon.

I learned that the peasants of the destroyed villages found a refuge in the catacombs alpski on lake Morocco. Intelligently! However, they did not have the mind, so better to choose a material for kindling. They put kindling lipskie manuscripts! Scary to think how much knowledge Older People have turned to smoke. Fortunately, several manuscripts I managed to save (including an interesting sketch of the shell). But enough about that.

According to the testimony of direct witnesses: ashen scales, height two fathoms in length five fathoms (additional notes: estimated weight of about 14 tons). The ability to maintain a high temperature in furs (light dragon) more than a quarter of an hour. Conclusion: we are dealing with the green dragon.

Begin the hunt.
37 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tenco 11.05.20

No it's a private.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 11.05.20

Geralt is their attitude to the dragons and some other creatures, orders for which he does not accept in principle. But on the books it is known that the Witcher makes no difference - the main thing that would pay. This is just revealed in that book, where Geralt meets some guy who walks with two zerrikania. Then Geralt involved in the hunt for the dragon, and the dragon turns out to be this man. In the dialogue with Geralt on his attitude to the dragons and says.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 11.05.20

This is the second book. The sword of destiny.

W
Wraith_Soul 11.05.20

Diabolic_Fruit
Master Servant))

P
Phantom2014 11.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
But from the conflict between Chaos and Order will not escape. You're not a blacksmith, though, and used this comparison. I've seen how you work. Enter the dungeon in ruins and stand out useknovenija Basilisk. There, dearie, the difference between podkapyvanii horses and the destruction of basilisks. You said that for a fee will go to the edge of the world and kill the monster, which you will specify. Suppose a ferocious dragon, devastating...

– Bad example, interrupted Geralt. – See, you messed up with the Chaos and Order. Dragons, which will no doubt represent Chaos, I don't kill.

– How so? Three Jackdaws licked his fingers. – What is it? Indeed, among all beasts the dragon is perhaps the most harmful, the most cruel and most violent. The most that neither is a disgusting bastard. Attacking people, bursting with fire and kidnaps these, as they are, well, girls, if such exist. A little something, the stories you heard? Can not be that you, Witcher, are not recorded on your account a couple of dragons.

– I'm not hunting dragons said dryly, Geralt. Belohvostov, slizhov, letup. And the true dragon is also green, black, red. Take this into consideration, and that's it.

– You surprised me – said Three Jackdaws. – Okay, noted. However, hold the dragons I see on the horizon something is red, it is undoubtedly our cancers. Cheers!

F
Fallen space knight 11.05.20

The point is that the Witcher wet any thing that causes evil people. Geralt also has its own code which it is covered, in fact there's no code the Witcher.

D
Doubnmw 11.05.20

As I remember correctly, like at the end of the second game we were fighting something like a dragon?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby
This guy's name is Borja. Borkh Three Jackdaws( the Golden dragon).

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.05.20

Millenari4n
Master Sideboard ))

S
Stribogg 11.05.20

Doubnmw
It is actually Saskia was.. the Character not the book. And the battle with the dragon ( ie her) in the game the Witcher 2 Geralt was forced, like the choice to kill the dragon ( Saskia) or not.

D
Destroyer208 11.05.20

Stribogg
And yet, Geralt will probably not kill the real dragon, dragon how not kakayanit forest wickedness, and he understands most likely it is, they are rare and maybe those who he will kill will be the last of its kind. If it is already extreme case, when the dragon will attack the town to burn everything and eat people

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.05.20

Destroyer208
Borja said he's ashamed of people, if I remember correctly.

R
RedFleecer 11.05.20

Geralt for all the reasons.Code invented ,not killing dragons)Wizards of the same school, the cat, and the contract for the person to comply can.So the question of schools and the personal preferences of the Witcher)

S
SP-minus 11.05.20

just afraid of dragons here and not hunted

A
AgressorAntony 11.05.20

Stribogg
And where was it said that it was Saskia that I missed the point in the second Witcher.
And on the subject, it seems like the witchers do not kill the last of a species, what are the dragons.
Besides, in the book, Geralt decided to fight the dragon, realizing who this dragon is. Well, I think.

S
Stribogg 11.05.20

AgressorAntony
For Truly still had to go through.

D
DeadMan451 11.05.20

iNfantry Noob
Borja said that for dragons it is an abomination. But him personally, they're cute:
"I'm listening, Geralt of Rivia.
– You can take any form? Whichever one you want?
Yes.
– Why man? Why Borch three jackdaws in the coat of arms?
Dragon a friendly smile.
– I don't know, Geralt, in what circumstances met ancient ancestors of our races. But the fact is that for dragons nothing is more loathsome than man. One awakens the dragons instinctive, irrational disgust. To me this is not the case. I... you're cute. Goodbye.
(C) A. Sapkowski, Sword of destiny the story the Limit

G
GG4 11.05.20

The Herald does not hunt or Lyutek lied.

K
Ketik 11.05.20

Gerald and Lyutek, OMG

W
Wraith_Soul 11.05.20

Ketik
the habit is difficult to correct.))