3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 11.05.20 08:30 pm

Stuck? Solve the puzzle game! (Deadfall Adventures)

I have a question: how to get the treasure in this place?

44 Comments
Sort by:
H
Headluck 11.05.20

Not really in the era of YouTube can be some problems with passing?

Everything is simple. I don't remember exactly what to do, but the meaning is. Flashlight (by holding Alt) is illuminated by for example a third large field on the lower dial is illuminated holes, but not all. Now we have posmotret which small holes are burned and choose a large field (note that around each of caterer large fields have small apertures, which indicate which holes on tsiferblat will light up). If not properly chosen, then all over again.

N
Nemezis 11.05.20

Headluck

I think I'm that stupid? I also figure this out, but I didn't light up the stones on the bottom dial! What is the bottom of the Alt? And then I customized the keys under him.

K
KAPRAL27 11.05.20

Strengthen the lantern (when you burn the mummy)

N
Nemezis 11.05.20

Hmm, I was like... What the hell

UPD: it's stupid! I used that in Alan Wake flashlight is enhanced from the exact sight! And then pressed just the sight instead of increasing light! All turned out, thanks guys!

H
Headluck 11.05.20

Nemesis
I think I'm that stupid?

No of course. I like these small openings are not immediately noticed. There just have to be careful or something.

N
Nemezis 11.05.20

Headluck

Thanks, I already figured out. I just shined through the scope, not hard, because nothing worked. ))

a
atmaROZ 11.05.20

In the temple of the Arctic base where the columns to twist the characters in one place under the grate in the floor of the Golden bucket, I don't know how to reach,VIDOS no.
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Headluck 11.05.20

атмаROZ.
DV remember this place. Tried to find a solution, but alas, could not(((

B
Bromich 11.05.20

nor che do not understand, in the Arctic come to the table four buttons, three on the bottom in a row, one in the middle above, twist some snowflakes, long twist, probably not the right, disappear and reappear, with each click on the front circle off, such attempts snowballs, I do not understand what needs to be done

a
atmaROZ 11.05.20

Headluck
Found the solution))
There's a girl will call to go, all made in the temple, but the columns again, you need to twist and push at caprep button. Columns will go to the floor and receive a prize.
pix.PlayGround.ru
On the contrary each of the three columns you can see the symbol. The same symbol on each of the opposite facing of the columns need to turn in their direction. For example, the two first screen where the symbol on the idol and the column with the image turned in his direction. The other two pictures are with two other characters, they also have their columns, the principle is the same.

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru + pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nemezis 11.05.20

Also could not figure out how to remove the grille, until I noticed that the characters in front of the columns changed! Putting the right combination again opened the bars!

Bromich

I'm in that place long tupil, all as-that has turned itself from the bulldozer, didn't even know how was ))

By the way, there's a new mystery - with the end of the Soviet caves, where you have to lower the bridges. Never figured out how to lower the bridge to get the treasure on the right side:

B
Bromich 11.05.20

Nemesis
also went bulldozer
how to drop this bridge also do not understand

S
Sh_vetal 11.05.20

how to twist

the answer

a
atmaROZ 11.05.20

Found a solution with the right bridge (as lower and to get the treasure in the trolley).
ATTENTION(!) If the canister is accidentally blown up during a stir on the bridge - bridge is not activated. If that replay from the AutoSave a couple of minutes.
The fact that early attempts to solve the mystery of the bridge when everything was done in the obvious order,starting with the first flight, I was faced with grabley: On the mechanism and the lever right secret of the bridge is not displayed hint E button action. And they should appear. If not - then the canister destroyed

pix.PlayGround.ru
Canister at the control lever that was shot during the cutscene of descent on a rope over the truck (where you treasure a Way of Life), time to press on (that's a hint) Space space - action to grab the treasure)
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Gameplay time

n
nizov23 11.05.20

Sh_vetal to Yes to display such icons as another column not glowing.

S
Sh_vetal 11.05.20

атмаROZ.
look videoprohozhdenie we can have cheto
http://www.youtube.com/user/AstralsGamer/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=4

S
Sh_vetal 11.05.20

nizov23
on the lower screen, the answer I wrote

S
Sh_vetal 11.05.20

twist the top down left right

has become

N
Nemezis 11.05.20

атмаROZ.

Ahhh, I canister not found! I saw what was left of the bridge is the type of motor action, but found nothing to apply ))

Damn, I wonder so, together to pass the game )) Videoprohozhdenie for cheaters ))

S
Sh_vetal 11.05.20

under the mattress in the chamber of treasure