3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kos9I40k 11.05.20 08:31 pm

Secrets and mini-games. (Dead Space)

Found this little thing and decided to create a theme-maybe someone else cheto found?

Here's the screenshots

The way to sell in boutiques for 30K you can =)
86 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Romero 11.05.20

fesanoff
so well made,
what it does not.
promote Dead Space
!!!

G
GunslinGa_MZ 11.05.20

It's more of a glitch but will show
that's what happened to me
pix.PlayGround.ru
one Chapter in this form passed xDDD

K
KompoSSteR 11.05.20

indeed, the mini-game xD

r
rock music 11.05.20

12.02.09 22:30
wow))) I could do probably

T
TacitoGatta 11.05.20

In Chapter 8 there is a range, quite amusing. Reached 4,but only level. There's only 1200 out of 1600 for the life of me))) for the third level gave an average first-aid kit

p
parafin 11.05.20

ha,I pipe cutter in-dash 1600 dislodged.then the truth could not fast the targets are moving,need a pulse rifle to try.

B
Bio-Wurst 11.05.20

I knocked in the dash. Blue there is no need to shoot, only red. For the fourth round give the ruby semiconductor, the fifth power node. Baskebol also pinned. Reached the sixth level. Prizes for the basketball appear in the lockers behind the door.

I
IOpka 11.05.20

and something I did not notice the basketball :D

B
Bio-Wurst 11.05.20

How so ??? It levle, where you have navigation maps to collect. Here one of them lies in the hall.

S
SinTX 11.05.20

N1KO BELLIC---> what do you say to a few people who play with the coaches and I all try to learn the game on max so I'll tell you a secret that this beautiful glitch is done only with a coach when you put immortality and that would be all the monsters with 1 or 2 shots dead, get under some sort of explosion and you fall from the severed body and legs and gushing blood everywhere but then you get up and roast a piece of meat Isaac rushes through the ship and nothing beyond the natural.

sorry for offtopic.

S
SinTX 11.05.20

cheats to no good:)

A
AlexDzyuba 11.05.20

I do play without cheats...

A
AlexDzyuba 11.05.20

With cheats is not interesting.Too easy.

B
Bio-Wurst 11.05.20

And I was very surdoval at the end of the fourth Chapter of the mini-game called Test your reaction...))) I made it, survived, played, loaded, played, downloaded, played... for hours... And Only played in it))) For fun even on unreal, but not much difference between the easy and unrealistic not noticed... Hmmm....

F
Fanyk 11.05.20

Bio-Wurst
There is a difference. Unreal I was hooked up to 85 percent, Izzy was perfect the first time. Tolley stones more, whether they are flying a bit faster, or maybe both.

B
Bio-Wurst 11.05.20

So how to 85%????? O_o There 85 was originally given... Now I'm going through well, any contact with unrealistic.

C
Corrosion 11.05.20

Wow! Well done!!
By the way, how the mouse is normally set up? And then she look cells jump - such a sharp movement. I read that disabling V-Sync may be... gone, but not really. Maybe because of the low FPS (30)? But there that high, that at a minimum it is the same.

On topic:
I do not understand the game, basketbal. Where are the prizes? First aid kits, there, cartridges etc

B
Bio-Wurst 11.05.20

Maybe vertical sync? I unplugged - no lag, and before that it was impossible to play. It should not at the grid to walk in a way that pleases the player. It's not exactly a game, but something either with computer or with the settings. I can't advise anything...(((

P
Pauls96 11.05.20

Corrosion Prizes in the lockers. when prohodish level one of them opens.

B
Bio-Wurst 11.05.20

or more)))