3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.20 08:31 pm

Newsdemon... or smart in the mountain will not go?

Fear is the internal state due to real or perceived threaten disaster. From the point of view of psychology is the negative emotional process.
Courage — attitude and behavior, determination in actions, confidence and ability to overcome feelings of fear and confusion. Courage is the ability in the case of danger to life, health, or prestige) to preserve the stability of mental functions and reduce the quality of the activities. That is, courage is associated with the ability to face fear and take calculated risks for a particular purpose.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki

Can you call the fear of a man with a protective reaction of the body well, for example the same as pain?
Who is more reasonable if the situation is such that the expected disaster is quite real and poses a serious threat to life - a living coward or a dead tough guy?
Boundless courage, but as overwhelming cowardice signs of any mental disorder?
If:
Intelligence (from lat. intellectus "feeling", "perception"; "understanding", "understanding"; "concept", "reason") or the mind — as psyche, consisting of the ability to adapt to new situations, ability to learn and remember based on experience, understanding and application of abstract concepts and use their knowledge for environmental management...
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki
then, more intellectually - fear or courage?
Does the age of a person on his fears?
And are the fears among the people of his age?
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.20

and finally a couple I do not know the nature of fear. he probably there need to type every norepinephrine was poweranimals and is it a cause or a consequence other mechanism I do not know voschem.
pitch on the Amateur level Vashem fear is a warning mechanism that schA would be very dangerous. pain it appears that man to tell that he was burning somewhere. and this sort of thing so, then give the command to fast reflex system bypassing the slow thinking that the kid there in the fire villages AAAA hot-hot-hot.
as this fear an example is represented in Igor > agony Polish. Croce when there is Gopnik of the sinner shaking pulse and breathing quickens when a bully gets you. this type of terrible-terrible-terrible player that is not terrible and it needs hiding behind cover Yes the bushes to roll over and hide. it is good as well. the bear met and balalaika no, the subconscious says - scary and Nada dump voschem. but pundits agree that the brain is processing a lot of information isolated from consciousness and consciousness takes the ready-made template solutions from life experience. and it finally, however, the subject is interesting and large.

and otica questions
voschem I think that the courage it more intellectually. provided that the cortex nadmozgi in this case handles the situation of danger and the driver under-Mosca worked. ATO me if an atomic bomb to give and I don't know what it atamna bomb and I think that it is to heat or pump of some sort I this thing it is I'm afraid I won't here. and so would Brian says is dangerous, Bo-Bo is but I'm under the brain that everything will be okay and my legs from the atomic bomb not ubegayut.
the idea with the age of the person fears change qualitatively and quantitatively as acquired attitudes and responses to the issues are inseparable. so not a lot to write you can for example compare classical revenkova fears and adult fears of Gyeongju. children are often afraid of the dark because there might be gays. pawson dark not so much afraid of gays because they can samahat but afraid of cops. because the cops at night on the vortex ride is quiet and all is grabbed and pinched. and if you leg it there asterisk will appear nanophotonic fly and then throw in an insulator. and this is a consequence of such clear, therefore, developed jiznennogo brain and jasnego experience. and as was said above the brain that bypass conscious over-part of a lot of things are processes and representations in memory voschem throws the most possible and life. for a little kid to gay life in the dark met and ment met here. and then there's this reflex mechanism is memorizing as pet adoption and ponies of all sorts. but he puts stereotyped images of fear is to memory to quick to celebrate. kind of a saying - milk is blowing, it means some tea once scalded.
if in short to say age conscious fear starts to dominirovali over unconscious. and thus preobladayut fears of some hypothetical problems on reflex mechanical.
still needed would be about trevozhnyj States to say it but I've got the primer in psychiatry to read to understand what is happening here.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.05.20

MunchkiN 616Часто are anxiety?

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
nah, finally not often.

l
lookaway 11.05.20

Russian_Lawyer wrote:
no fear only fools
and BATMAN!

K
Kovboy belomor 11.05.20

lookawayА the Hulk.Not the Chapa?

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

Ivan fouled another topic.It seems soon Vanya banned......

K
Kovboy belomor 11.05.20

Cheburator Cannibal if Joe is Pimonov?

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.05.20

Courage and fear - the emotional aspects of confidence and caution, which are more correlated with intelligence. At the same time, nothing prevents to feel confidence and to be careful. Not difficult to guess that the first might proceed from the second, but not Vice versa. Fear is the primary intelligence allows us to reduce it to care and to gain confidence. It's clever. You can use the courage, it's fast, but don't think it's clever.

W
Wing42 11.05.20

Niche Mainstat and Сталкера2281337 (or something like that they call it) gradually fills with content similar the content. Well, Vanka, at least the facts in the subject more than the first two loonies.

On topic: no idea. In my opinion fear is a thing of instant and occurs quite quickly at certain points (go through the woods and suddenly it happens the bear through the thick brushwood, open the trunk and he facial expressions, etc.), immediately causing a reaction.
Besides fear there is a whole range of emotions and experiences which can be put in the category of fear. They are more long-term and based more on the private thoughts of a person.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.05.20

Wing42Тут Ivan realized that he would be beaten.Perhaps even feet.Fear or intelligence?

W
Wing42 11.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Looking at some stage.
If after the first missed kick in the ribs - it's likely to fear; but if to advance, when a group of skinheads and with full knowledge that his Negroid skin color slightly stands out against domestic snow landscapes - it is closer to intelligent risk assessment.

A
AR3E 11.05.20

Pomnitsa thing to fear in chemistry and experiences. Even sane in some cases. Courage is more of a rating, but, by definition, is the intellectual force in addition to volitional, since pots have to convince myself to jump off the plane thinking about how he will open the parachute and will not break. And all in this spirit.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.05.20

Wing42У you have a friend Vanya Negroid?

W
Wing42 11.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
You have a familiar Vanya Negroid?
No, but every Negroid has the right to call him, Vanscoy, Ivan along with righteous white people, otherwise it is oppression of the rights of blacks to human names and generally racist. Do not be so!

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Does the age of a person on his fears?
And are the fears among the people of his age?
Of course age affects the fears,they become more.In his youth don't think about the consequences of their actions.So one of my classmate in grade 9 teacher geography leg with a running start kicked.Teacher drawing on the back of the spat the fact that it was a sandwich in his mouth.Him expelled from school.Then in prisons at an early age.And after a 30-minute loop on the neck put.Children's fears may be less due to lack of understanding.The parents of more concern is always for their behavior and actions.
The fears of man may with his age to change.Again,in the childhood was afraid of the dark.Grew up,matured,and the fear disappears.But come the others:fear of losing a job,for example.Or in his youth was afraid to respond verbally to any offender.But with age and experience, this fear can disappear with the knowledge of right words and behaviour.
IMHO:there is fear and there is fear,excitement.Fear as an emotion.But a fear is a human thinks about the consequences.

D
DjDuke 11.05.20

There is no fear.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 11.05.20

If fears are not the result of some phobias, and courage and bravery has not appeared after ingestion of substances or alcohol, then these concepts are, I think, subjective.
During the First World war, a military doctor, a Jew, sat in a trench with his fellow-Jew, Colonel aristocrat, when he began a heavy fire. Colonel twitted friend, saying: I am Afraid, huh? Another proof of the superiority of the Aryan race over the Semitic. Of course, I'm afraid, ' replied the doctor, but as for excellence, if you, my dear Colonel, I was afraid as I, you would have already escaped. Viktor Frankl in"Man's search for meaning
Courage and bravery is very often generated by fear.
We have to be very brave man to be a coward in the red army the Statement attributed to Stalin.
Depending on the circumstances, boldness may be regarded as nonsense, but maybe as a feat. The same goes for cowardice.
With age, accumulated experience and lost the reckless courage and the fears of childhood, but others come.

W
Wing42 11.05.20

[Denis] wrote:
And after a 30-minute loop on the neck put on
I had him in eighth grade to do this. He lived a fool and died a fool, you won't regret.

K
Kovboy belomor 11.05.20

Wing42 Amorossi? Is that right?

W
Wing42 11.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
Amorossi? Is that right?
No, not normal. Russophobia smells.