3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DelMarPerfekto 12.10.19 02:09 pm

The game for the second character in GTA 5 Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day!
Playing for the second character and as I understand it, for example in the race, not have to get 50 wins to open tuning. And just need to pump up to a certain level and slowly tuning open. But the question is...Hydra opens with a level or need a second character to go through that part of the robbery, which opens the access to the plane?
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
DelMarPerfekto 12.10.19

BlackNigerSofa
Thanks, I suspected...

m
mooseyaka 12.10.19

DelMarPerfekto
In fact, you can and racing to open at the same.
And so, in some patch introduced such for all the characters - open races or level, and not just racing.

v
victorzh 12.10.19

And I created the second Persian, bored with a fully pumped first. Then began some small (but annoying) glitches, mainly related to the appearance of both the Persians and statistics. For example, I changed the new Persian hair - old hair, too, had changed. When switching from new to old Persian (without exiting the game) noticed that the old statistics is inaccurate - as if old Persian is generally not pumped (I'm talking about driving skills, strength, endurance, etc. - on the old Persian they are all 100%, have new, of course, everything on low). Also on the website of siklab zero out all the statistics on the number of murders, wanted stars, etc. i.e. the statistics are, but all zeros. In this statistics of races, deathmatches and other things - on the spot. Still lost all badges recent actions.
Here's how it looks:

Question - at all so? Or is it my new Persian as the curves are created?

v
vatsonification 12.10.19

victorzh
Statistics, mainly on both of the Persians goes. And casacada her when you change characters often. As shown in the screenshot can be done if you play one Persian, and before you exit the game to switch to another.

v
victorzh 12.10.19

vatsonification
You're right, after I stopped jumping between characters and began to play only the new, the statistics returned (new Persian). But a glitch with the hair only appears in the menu of character selection (where both signs are). Even if the Persian there with some hair left in the game, he appears already to that must be.

A
Azaz Ololoev 12.10.19

Lads, when you create a second character to move level with the first, whether the level of the first? While transferring only the level or money and something else too?

A
Alex497 12.10.19

Azaz Ololoev
When you create a new character, though if you already have one, offer to transfer level (maximum 120). Thus nothing is taken away, that is LVL and money (actually the money total on both characters, if you throw them on the Bank account) remain. Plus, the second Persian will give you the cheapest house of the highest class (the one near the beach for $100k)

Everything else, and it is any real estate,cars and garages, the character's skills, weapons, clothing, etc. will have to buy again.

A
Azaz Ololoev 12.10.19

Alex497
Thank you) But the house is not given near the beach, and below the Eclipse tower.

v
victorzh 12.10.19

Stupid question on the topic. I have the second Persian lady 47 LVL. Have long it is, and I haven't played her. The first and main Persian far beyond LVL 120. Do I understand correctly that to make my lady 120th LVL I have does not work, except to kill her and to create a second Persian again?

A
Azaz Ololoev 12.10.19

victorzh
It seems that is not to migrate. But in the Internet I even have not found information that is about 120 level, just about everywhere shifts from consoles

A
Alex497 12.10.19

victorzh
Yes, that's right. But if you remember the character customization in the editor, then you can safely remove and transfer to a new LVL the same lady.

Azaz Ololoev
The level of the second Persian tolerated only up to 120. That is, if you have the first LVL 150, it is still the second will be only 120. (The level 1 character is not going anywhere) And as if the first 90 the second 90 will receive, no more and no less. Well, transfers to or from consoles this is a little different...

d
dikomen 12.10.19

Hello, I have a brother and one ACC gta that want to start to develop myself created and I want to ask whether the same money etc
P. s the level has not moved

D
Dakar13 12.10.19

The Persians on a single account, joint Bank account, the cash at everyone. The total K/D and part statistics.

M
MaKc67Russia 12.10.19

Hello. I played on one character(used cheats for money and cheat LVL). Later tired. Created a new character for fair play. When I went to GTA online on the new character he was a little over 5 million. Question : for what I received money?

G
Gamejoy 12.10.19

MaKc67Russia
The first and the second character have a shared Bank account.

M
MaKc67Russia 12.10.19

Gamejoy clear thanks

M
Monreall 12.10.19

And it is possible to transfer the property,weapons and cars?

S
StalereiG 12.10.19

And it is possible to create a second character to money he was not? For example the first 200 million in the Bank, and the second generally not.

u
uga4aka 12.10.19

StalereiG
Shoot camera is the first character from a Bank account, create a new no money, profit.

B
Bro_3000 12.10.19

Playing on PS3, created the second Persian, figured out how to transfer the money first, but did not understand how to do the same with levels. The adjournment of the level of the first character to the second when creating the system has not received. And now wonder, is it possible at all with the game on the PS?