3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rocket Dragon 11.05.20 08:32 pm

Long quicksave and waiting (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem is this: quicksave (it is the same quick save) stores for a very long time, half a minute or even more. Then as usual saving through the menu takes a second. AutoSave too fast. So it is with the expectation when you choose how long to wait, click the button Yes and the game freezes for a while, about the same as quicksave. Mods is not too much, before more mods were and had no such problems. What could be the problem? May be someone faced with such.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 11.05.20

Try to lower the graphics, maybe the problem is the load order of the mods.
If you have installed a pack of mods, then it should be blachot where and how to download mods in the launcher.

V
Vor Piratych 11.05.20

Check the weight saving. If you weigh a hundred and two hundred Meg. the case is in the mod. I had a case a folder with the savegames weighed 5 gigabytes every tosaw weighed more than 100 Meg.

B
Billy Milligan 11.05.20

quick save not a minute is saved and instantly.Well, I have anyway a couple of seconds passes

v
vega262 11.05.20

found a solution. if you can help mark this let to the masses. if I know what I'm going to play the first off. AntiVir(Casper). and fast primary testing save game quicksave. when starting with GAND m...all to no avail iolko reset PC(reboot of fro). in General, EB..I rowing. the problem is SKSE