3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
acsimand 11.05.20 08:33 pm

Technical problems (King Arthur 2: The Role-Playing Wargame)

I decided to create a topic, though the game is unpopular, but maybe someone will help.

So, recently, I game, updated it to version 1.1.07 (license in steam). And who would have thought, on my comp (i7, 480 giraffe, 6 gigs operatives), it slows down mercilessly during the battle. Reduced the settings to high did not help, to medium with dx9, better, resolution reduced to 1600/900, closed all unnecessary processes, like posusta was, but still not ice, but you can play.
The second was the crash if drag forces are the reserve of the army of the hero solved this problem by double-clicking on units, then they quickly move in your army and the game crashes.
Third, with the passage of the prologue to the quest the ninth Legion. After talking with the hostess of the forest, appears icon set on a small island. So here is the game by clicking on it hangs tightly, tried to restart many times does not help.
So, if anyone has tips, especially on nesrabotavshy quests, write, and then the game in General is very interesting.
P. S. Yesterday out of anger terms and conditions. Will wait for patches, maybe it'll help or will have to hammer on it.
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
acsimand 11.05.20

Well sistemami I have the following: i7 950 3.07 GHZ 3.06 GHz, GeForce GTX 480, 6 gigs operatives. DX 11 supported, I tried first it didn't help.
You've got to quest 9 Legion work?

N
Nic101 11.05.20

I went through 4 missions in company only! But since this version is not buggy and drag and drop everything is OK try it!
PS check BP for the presence of weakness, I even had a crisis of lag due to the switching (on your own) in the BIOS revision the PCI-E bus at x8 1.1 after placing 2.0 x16 once everything stopped :)
N a computer crisis, the shogun, and metro fly? If IDUs well that is something lacking in the game itself, or is it the version of the game! Try other versions of + delayline to kill Windu :) my bezvyhodnyh often pomalaa! 7-20 min to kill and hour to debug!

a
acsimand 11.05.20

The problem with optimization decided banal reinstallation of new wood. But with the quest the beggar, if it comes to there, accomplish your goal in a personal pliz.

G
Gaivers 11.05.20

can solved the problem with the stuck on quest 9 Legion ?
in the parent company all the quests work fine ?

a
acsimand 11.05.20

Unfortunately the quest about 9 Legion hangs tightly, and in the main campaign there is a problem with the quest threat to the London area. Wait for the patch and hope.

G
Gaivers 11.05.20

Hello. Started the game with the addition of Dead legions" and in the mission the Ninth Legion after a conversation with Mistress of forgotten roads, the task appears near the stone circle (Stonehenge). If there click any mouse button, then the game stops to recognize the cursor.(ie it moves and press Esc nothing and not responding either.

the decision

1. Do not point the cursor on the circle until Pantanassa on the island.
2. Portays to the island in a circle.
3. Once on the island proceed in the quest.

a
acsimand 11.05.20

Gaivers
Thank you very much, kind man!!!! Will soon upload again, I will try your method!

a
acsimand 11.05.20

All earned the quest, thanks again!!!!

w
willgelm 888 11.05.20

Hello! My problem here is: I bought a license disk game King Arthur 2: The Role-Playing Wargame key to activate the add-on dead legions. So set King Arthur 2 , but how to activate complement do not understand! Please tell me how to activate it!

a
acsimand 11.05.20

willgelm 888
To activate the complement should be a separate code, look in the box with the game, if not, contact the technical support 1-C.

w
willgelm 888 11.05.20

Hello acsimand! The key was to legions of the dead were, but where and how to enter something, that I do not understand! When you install King Arthur 2: The Role-Playing Wargame key, introduced, as was a request for introduction, and for legions, it was nothing.

a
acsimand 11.05.20

willgelm 888
Well, first can be on you! :)
And secondly the key is entered in the steam. There in the upper left corner there is a menu of game - activate through steam. Here there and you need code to drive. And all will be!

w
willgelm 888 11.05.20

acsimand! Thank you so much! Did as you said! All set! Thanks again!

R
Raduzhnyy chelovek 11.05.20

gives an error about Microsoft visual what do I do?

A
ASD153009 11.05.20

it said the game choose campaign and campaigns no vabsche can glitch podskazhite do not know do not know do

H
Harniec Ivanov 11.05.20

Help, I have opened the game through CoreTech2_x86_11 and even through CoreTech2_x86_10, but nothing helps!