3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RECPELTOR 11.05.20 08:33 pm

Fast and furious 5

Already talking about the fifth fast and furious.In the United States on some radio stations Paul Walker said ,to be honest,so:
-We liked how we cut down attendants for part 4 and going to milk this cow further.So wait for part 5.-
Shoot will be in Brazil(mentioned earlier in Europe).That's what interests me.In part 2(for me the best,jump across the bridge remember?) was his friend-Niger Roman Pearce.It is strange that it was not in 4 parts.They are as mentioned in part 2 of friends forever was.Don't know who might appear in part 5 of the previous parts?Anyway all the info about 5 fast and the furious kinte here.PZHL.
55 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barnett 11.05.20

I used this theme to create, because there is still no information official, Yes and no.
One can say that the ending of the fourth part suggests that there should be still continued.

k
kamaz360 11.05.20

I can't wait)

G
Gendalf-golkiper 11.05.20

Most likely the part will be between 4 and 3, because in the third part, as you remember, the House in the end decided to compete with GG, ie, the prison was pulled.That's probably, part 5 will be just about how it will be out of jail

d
dameero 11.05.20

Part 4 was trash, to cut the dough, 5 is super trash...

k
kahnv 11.05.20

the ending of the 4th part assumes nothing. or rather the ending proposes and God disposes. many Hollywood movies end with a hint, take Godzilla with Jean Reno, where's the sequel?
How to negotiate - this all depend on, at the time, the Diesel refused to shoot the second part. Can generally be removed with little-known actors, and called the fast and the furious: Paris drag (just kidding).

B
Barnett 11.05.20

The fourth part was the title: "New cars. The old team."
In the fifth part is the slogan: "Old cars. New team."
and again, people will lead.

T
TopSide 11.05.20

can you tell what would suck in the eyes of the people was not 4 part(for me it is still good) 3-I do something strange, like on HS. does not fit into the rest of the afterburners. would be better if it didn't, and part 4 would be the third...

G

and for me it is the second part of the worst, the best 1st

U
Ukropchik 11.05.20

How many people, so many opinions.
Will paint the entire series, in descending order.

M
McEclipse 11.05.20

I heard that 5 will be after the third and will be all the characters from 1 2 and 3 fast and the furious

T
TopSide 11.05.20

on the number of those who came up with 3 fast and furious

d
dameero 11.05.20

and fourth =)))

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 11.05.20

On the number of those who 2nd the fast and the furious came up, and the third and fourth to leave!!! )))

G

come on you that the whole series is funny

G
GumbertG 11.05.20

Funny only the first and third. Because in both there are new ideas to some, and even garbage on vegetable oil.

O
OlegPP3 11.05.20

The fifth was enough.
Personally, I believe that the authors time to finish with the furious as the theme of the film is outdated and not interesting.

L
Lost Prophet 11.05.20

Funny only the first and third.
What's so good in the third? In the first and second even though the meaning was, and Walker played well.

as the theme of the film is outdated and not interesting.
well, the topic itself already after the second has become obsolete, but if the fifth part will be removed from Gibson, then go to the movie necessarily. VIN diesel is sad, but Gibson humor and lively dialogues was.

U
Ukropchik 11.05.20

heyhoud
+1

N
NARYS 11.05.20

Cool 4 I liked going to wait for part 5

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 11.05.20

The fourth part, a quiet misery. This is not the native race, which we saw in the previous parts. I hope the fifth part will not work.