3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brandvitastarx 11.05.20 08:34 pm

Resources (Fallout 4)

Tell me whether you can in fallout 4 to associate food and water between villages, no shops and stuff in them , but for example, there is Sanctuary and farm
If spoileralert here on the farm to grow food and to connect these settlements there will be food from the farm to spread in the sanctuary ?
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

Brandvitastarx
for this, there are suppliers (people with a brahmin) - runs between 2 villages and is food and stuff :)
assign just move the cursor over it in the Workshop process, and press Q (supply), appoint a village where he will go. And he goes
if not assigned (town of gray), it is necessary to increase his charisma
(1 person on 1 line between 2 settlements)
On the map then you can see the line of supply, if you press the letter C

water does not apply. The water in each village has its own

Yes., still it is necessary to pump the perk of the Leader

A
Anzhelika04 11.05.20

in General training is useful to read everything is well painted.

B
Brandvitastarx 11.05.20

Just where the question arose , in my Sanctuary 8 people and 18 units of food and farm 3 resident and they have 10 units total should be 28 I made a trade route but came to the farm and clicking on workshop shows all exactly 10 units would Not so the farm will come 11 people and they will not have enough food ?

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

Brandvitastarx
1 resident Spud 6 units of food. so in your settlement, if you're all set for the garden must be at least 18 units of food.
Therefore, for ease of distribution of work among settlers from the workshop to create a terminal control settlers. Where you can see everything in this settlement.

if there is not enough food, we figure the food will be either red (in the Studio) or near it will stand exclam.sign (in pipboy)

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

Brandvitastarx
well considered things differently.
In sanctuary 18 food. They take 1 food per person per day, the surplus they put into the workshop. If there is a connection with another settlement, then other settlers from the other village take from the workshop that part of the food that they do not have

B
Brandvitastarx 11.05.20

Here CHERYL thanks that's what I wanted to know ! Ooogromny thank you my friend always ask rubbed not what we need ! That is, if the Sanctuary 18 units of food and farm another 10 and placed between the route is when the Sanctuary will be 20 people and the food grown 18 ed 2 remaining human will supposedly take food from the farm and food tab will not be red ?

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

Brandvitastarx
in total you have between 2 settlements 28 food. In sanctuary 8 people, the farm 3, total 11. Over food 17. Ie still 17 people at least can come to your 2 settlements

but still such feature: when the settlement comes a new resident, he is on the farm if there are empty plants . And starts to grow 6 plants (food).
so you can plant more plants

B
Brandvitastarx 11.05.20

All super thanks !

p
potomak57 11.05.20

Cheryl
I don't know! My Sencse also 8 people put food for 10 people. So the two newcomers do NOT self appointed!
Especially watching ALL the build mode. What's wrong?

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

Fucking settlers did not come.And I need people.
Oh yeah, I bought a new PC and now I play in fall of 4 on the maximum graphics!

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

Cheburator Cannibal
and you set a recruiting beacon?
it is necessary that the settlement was good protection (more than food+water); a lot of vacant plants that require watering, and the beds, more than residents :)

Cheburator Cannibal wrote:
Oh yeah, I bought a new PC and now I play in fall of 4 on the maximum graphics!
cool
now all your new games :)

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
sayapov.valery2017 wrote:
So the two newcomers do NOT self appointed!
maybe they delivered to the defense of the settlement? Also they themselves are appointed.
or all the plants are busy. When a lot of people, then it is better than them operation to watch on the monitor, called something like control terminal of the settlers, and to manage them. It is immediately evident, there are no extra resources. what people are busy/free, etc.

when I come to settlement, and look at this monitor, there is a new?, and they are at this time asleep, and is already assigned/reassigned to a new job.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

Cheryl
You know full slag out.No interesting games.
Spoiler
In what would pogamat on the pitch?
I'm just waiting for State of decay 2

A
Atlas057 11.05.20

The excess water is distributed as well as food. Also available disassembled the whole stuff. This is all the stuff you need to parse manually in the settlements where the end of the limit for construction. He immediately gets to the workshop in the settlement where they were disassembled and available in all the connected (network of vessels) settlements.

m
magister1 11.05.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Dogs.;)

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

magister1
I'm not interested.Pogamal would be in Tirana so there isometric....

m
magister1 11.05.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Isometric can be very luring.

P
Pril Balsam 11.05.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Spoilery in syberia 3

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.05.20

Cheryl
Dull G.

p
potomak57 11.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
called something like terminal control settlers
= It would be nice to know the exact name!