3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strannikss 12.10.19 02:10 pm

Passage. (Iron Front: Liberation 1944)

Hi, rebzya!
Have a question about the passage:

A German campaign.
In the third mission: the Game of death after the convoy at the intersection of attacking a tank with infantry, the combat. Then the group moves on foot to skirmish with a small detachment of infantry. After its destruction should be ordered to take their armored personnel carrier. And that's what then - pontano. Sit in the APC and nothing more happens. Where to go, what to do is unclear.
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dresser 12.10.19

The German company, the commencement, after the landing of the Russian troops received orders to take hanomag. Sit down, all adatsa, and BTR nowhere is not going, is already half an hour. The game version 1.01, bought the incentive.

S
Strannikss 12.10.19

There is the driver supposed to sit. But where to go is unclear. The exact destination where the feet behind the APC

N
Nic101 12.10.19

dresser first, why ask the question in the old version! Thou and test the latter! Usitua special cabagnot games, then expect different surprises! For example, when in the 2nd mission went from melnice on the machine, go there to the left side (where I was) fucking my wychel and ran on the battlefield! All the lag, he stands and nothing happens! 2 times podehal right to the corporal and load the desired script Next attack, etc!

The game has intelligent protection of Fyodor, which can cut anything!... Buy the game and not worried!
However, I have online activation and the Arab League on the 3rd mission too! Get in the APC, a marker behind this nesrabotavshy script to sit in the APC! Switchable via task marker to get to the pier! However, the problem, he where is the APC! Start diviene... Infantry is moving slowly for me. Food on the map in the direction of the crossing, but on arrival there nothing happens. When you try to move the bridge mission failed! What to do? where to go?

d
dresser 12.10.19

Nic101 read carefully, only yesterday bought and downloaded from steam,the latest version of which Federal can be discussed !!!???

N
Nic101 12.10.19

dresser
Шttp://www.hotcd.ru/keys/Iron_Front__Osvobozhdenie__1944.html?51==1==96308
black and white says download off patch 1.6.... if you lacked hands, it is not problem of someone else! Steam patch 1.02 yesterday updated...
This is off the publisher in the CIS...

d
dresser 12.10.19

Nic101 Ooooo the first time I see that Fyodor was treated with the patch from off site.

d
dsom 12.10.19

Good day , ladies and gentlemen !
If any of You went through the game on the landing of the vehicle (armoured personnel carrier) - a HUGE REQUEST !!! Lay out , please , save...
Located at : c: \ Users \ YOURNAME \ Documents \ Iron Front \
Thanks in advance , regards , DSOM.

D
Daemon 5647 12.10.19

Tell me in the mission the hospital for the Russian can't move the gun on the ground in the actions menu there is no command push What to do?

d
dresser 12.10.19

I need to get a gun, then the team will appear.

D
Daemon 5647 12.10.19

dresser
in the menu there is no such command,the same operation in a German company did,there is a point, sit . damn... what to do? it, license to drive.

D
Daemon 5647 12.10.19

fixed a problem with the patch. M Yes.... the game is raw before going on the market not even tested properly. Overall good but the abundance of shoals of very spoils the impression.

d
dresser 12.10.19

Daemon 5647
This is quite natural, because it is profitable. We are kind of beta testers, for the money tested ihneyu toy.

s
sahadog 12.10.19

that would take a gun re-launch will re-missey I have that and then everything will be

A
Andrey Vasechkin 12.10.19

(Russian company) the tank can't hit targets from machine gun bullets all go in the spread

A
Alex_Fantom22rus 12.10.19

A German campaign.
In the third mission: the Game of death I, too, suffered in this Chapter, but I figured it out :it is necessary that the ambush killed as many German soldiers and when you and the rest of the soldiers climbed into an armored personnel carrier to overboard no one is left.Do not try to push who left behind nothing will

f
futctmanka 12.10.19

Strannikss
I was not like this, I like something different was, was not such, that would be Russian armored car to sit.... A week ago I started to play the game - I don't remember this mission

f
futctmanka 12.10.19

Andrey Vasechkin
Because pirates probably shoot shrapnel that would target to destroy