3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Savvin Mihail 11.05.20 08:35 pm

Error Runtime Error! in Mass Effect (Mass Effect)

Damn guys help me out, the second time I've added the game Mass Effect-want to play,and she says to me.

12 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 11.05.20

Savvin, Mikhail
you need to upgrade all versions of C++ from Microsoft

S
Stepa_Love 11.05.20

As I understand, this is Mass Effect 1...the mission of Ferose when you step into the Elevator when returning back to the colony,
This is a common error on Viste and 7, the lack of the file in the library MC Visual. Update libraries, unfortunately will not help!
Do the following:

1. Look in the game directory BioGame/CookedPC/Maps/WAR/DSG file BIOA_WAR20_04b_DSG.SFM (about 10-15 MB)
2. Xerox this file in the same directory with the name BIOA_WAR20_04b_DSG_LOC_int.SFM

Helped me.

S
Samutoturbotrop 11.05.20

Stepa_Love
Sorry, did not help( There already was such a file, but still tried to replace.

b
brazilium 11.05.20

Samutoturbotrop
sometimes that helps an old save made before the lift.
In General, the normal version of the game and the 1.02 patch work fine

S
Samutoturbotrop 11.05.20

brazilium
The problem is just not in the Elevator, unfortunately. There are licesne Z is the patch 1.02, so I not in the Elevator, and when driving on eurotrace in Mako, almost at the beginning. First walking tank gets filled up and after 10 metres in a place - the runtime error. Nor near nor farther off, departure strictly in a certain place. Even though there are 2005, 2008 and 2010 C++.

E
Electron _26 11.05.20

Stepa_Love
thank you very much helped

n
nirvana12 11.05.20

I lift, replayed and re-installed the game to come out, and after returning can't go back, you go to the Elevator and throws you on the desktop - have long suffered and eventually found and downloaded a normal repak)))) And so the flights were on license even))

b
brazilium 11.05.20

нирвана12
I have had problems with the first versions of the game.
Then set Z, the problem remained because the old saves.
Later after installing the patch 1,02 and with new characters (old saves are not used) the problems were gone.
The Elevator was a crash on old saves, saved another save game in the beginning of the mission.

K
Konstantin147 11.05.20

Stepa_Love
thank you, helped me

v
vladislavPRO 11.05.20

Stepa_Love wrote: as I understand, this is Mass Effect 1...the mission of Ferose when you step into the Elevator when returning back to the colony,
This is a common error on Viste and 7, the lack of the file in the library MC Visual. Update libraries, unfortunately will not help!
Do the following:

1. Look in the game directory BioGame/CookedPC/Maps/WAR/DSG file BIOA_WAR20_04b_DSG.SFM (about 10-15 MB)
2. Xerox this file in the same directory with the name BIOA_WAR20_04b_DSG_LOC_int.SFM

Helped me.
no, not helped ,but helped that I copied this file and renamed both including origenal and premenovanie and helped me

O
Oleg_GameR 11.05.20

Stepa_Love Helped,thank you!)

B
Bychkov 11.05.20

vladislavPRO
How did you renamed Doc?
and then the infection that is not helping!
Thanks in advance!