3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smileofhand 11.05.20 08:35 pm

Questions and answers (Hearts of Iron 4)

Ask your questions, and help each other.
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 11.05.20

Pretty simple and obvious question. How to increase performance? In the graphics options turned off almost all fps 12-15. Time goes at normal speed, but the low frame rate spoils all the fun. Can can commands through the console to disable something?

m
mafia60000 11.05.20

Tell me, have created a theater of military operations for the defense, it includes three infantry divisions. We had three, but can't figure out how to connect to the theater of war, which I have already created.

b
bob21 11.05.20

mafia60000
Mark these 3 new divisions and click the right mouse button on the General to whom you would like to attach them.

G
Gorodnik 11.05.20

Explain stupid. As the airborne to use? Division finish. Everything in it is up in the air. Transports 1K ( with cheats play). And nifiga do not understand how the Marines do.

b
bob21 11.05.20

Gorodnik
In the window division shall be my shield.

D
Daniil Zharov 11.05.20

how to plant your army on the ship and flip to the other side ?

P
PaulBaumer 11.05.20

Daniel Zharov
Amphibious landings during the window of TVD

D
Daniil Zharov 11.05.20

PaulBaumer
window theater ? if it is possible for more for the teapot))

P
PaulBaumer 11.05.20

Daniel Zharov
Mark diviziyi click on the bottom rectangle with a plus sign. Get merged into one army division. Then or on the rectangle with the army press, on the top right or choose the emblem. Will open the bottom window with a sea assault, an air assault, the front line etc. You need the first option

D
Daniil Zharov 11.05.20

PaulBaumer
thank you

G
Gorodnik 11.05.20

Thank you.

B
BooChanMan 11.05.20

Started a war against America for Japan, I can't swim to their shores to land troops, although the Islands in the Pacific ocean I took. The Navy is patrolling as close as possible, but still wrote saying we know too little about this region, and are shaded red. What to do?

s
savawerty 11.05.20

I did not understand one thing on trade. in the past often had the opportunity to make deals. buying one, offering in return another, and here it turns out you can only buy? and purchase looks kind of strange, to buy rubber, but it is not clear how to pay, no other resources are reduced, and the resource is money and does not in the game

S
Smileofhand 11.05.20

savawerty
Yeah this part made it easy. Now trade only gives resources, but a percentage of exports of goods depend on the political system, which can be changed.

S
Smoorph 11.05.20

Please tell me how to run a nuclear bomb. aviation lot, bombs too,Preferably in detail for the teapot)

G
Gorodnik 11.05.20

Smoorph
click on a place (for example Berlin) and look in the lower left corner. There icon Bonby))). If it move I would say that it is necessary to Bobinot))) If one can find it make a screenshot (not at home right now).

r
rehlov 11.05.20

Tell me how to attach to the aircraft carrier planes ?

S
Smoorph 11.05.20

Gorodnik
SPS I have razobralsya. And you forgot the important condition is that air superiority was >75.

R
Rv770 11.05.20

Who can in course how to correct the error through the network desync ? Periodically crashes this canoe
Figured out fixed.

N
Nevka 11.05.20

How to perform achivku Northen Light? How to create a faction for Sweden?