3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 11.05.20 08:35 pm

The AI constantly runs away from the battlefield (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

Is there any mod that makes the AI when playing on the complexity of the Hero, ran from the battlefield. And that just infuriates. I attack it, the army is about the same, but mine is a little harder, just beginning its course and he immediately runs away. It RUNS and does not give up ie, loses all his army.
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 11.05.20

Rasvetribka
take the artifact shackles of the last man and it won't run like you

T
Thanato 11.05.20

and so, that's the point. Moreover, it is not always bad, sometimes you can avoid losses.

G
Glnai 11.05.20

Rasvetribka
Saves everything he has not to give you when you defeat this algorithm you have already written about the shackles.

R
Rasvetribka 11.05.20

Glnai
Thanato

He's not giving up, and RUNNING ie loses all his army

R
Rasvetribka 11.05.20

versir
So bad. I always wear a horseshoe

G
Glnai 11.05.20

Rasvetribka
I wrote something for the army? For the lazy so everything is written with the choice: to flee or surrender. He runs away and all the artifacts left to him and the AI hired him immediately in the tavern.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.20

One of the downsides of the fifth Heroes ) Like all the others... And the artifact chains is not always possible to find.

Thanato wrote:
and so, that's the point. Moreover, it is not always bad, sometimes you can avoid losses.
He loses his army, which could give the player a huge plus in the experience for the hero, that's the point.

Glnai wrote:
He runs away and all the artifacts left to him and the AI hired him immediately in the tavern.
So. Moreover, this lousy tactic worked and in the third and fourth Characters. On the next day again hires his coward with all the artifacts that rightfully belong to you 8)