3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vegas99 11.05.20 08:37 pm

The best food channels on YouTube without commentary

It is desirable that the games were with Russian translation but without commentary of the author
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioCommandos 11.05.20

Google it!

A
Aleksator 11.05.20

to play yourself?

r
rPeBoJL 11.05.20

to play yourself?
what do you mean!!? this LM not bothered

E
Ease 11.05.20

RusGameTactics, for example. I only know of one, but it your requirements, we can say, satisfies.

v
vegas99 11.05.20

Ease
thanks, cool channel he.

7Rain7 11.05.20

Why the heck do these balloons? through the game to YouTube, which is your dead PC is not drawn, or why bother?

v
vegas99 11.05.20

7Rain7
because right now, kintz do a lot where the buttons sometimes even you can not press. And asking for three pieces in a game such as Beyond: Two Souls ) But the plot is interesting...

C
Chiter v Zakone 11.05.20

Then it is not a black and Walkrough

R
RikoChiko 11.05.20

7Rain7
In games sometimes there are moments when it is not clear what you want from the game. Let's play perfectly solve such problems.

G
GTAman 11.05.20

The text passage is not less clear.

l
lookaway 11.05.20

Cheater in the Act
which translates as passing
forgot t, by the way

I understand why the author of the passage of Russian versions of games, but no comments. He karoche, tricky: want to own your robot with blackdee....with the review, but does not want to pass the game.
Ah'm dzhinius

C
Chiter v Zakone 11.05.20

lookaway
Or the author of the computer of 2005 of release.

PS
The passage the passage,but I remember it just because walk hard,and that t forgotten.

l
lookaway 11.05.20

Cheater in the Act
so read because, as wok FRU (using\through) ,not a wok RAF

V
VaMpiRe 11.05.20

A long time ago, when I came out Alan Wake, I put on a computer and passed to the middle, and then just had no time to play. And that change of computer, there was a desire to know how the story turned out, but to pass again I didn't feel like..... And found the passage on utue. This is probably the only what is needed podolny the letsplay

G
Geoflight 11.05.20

Olegh, Games Maonskogo, Kuponov.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.20

The author is lazy, wants, to him we sestili & youtube) No.

T
TheReds1892 11.05.20

game Lord