3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlov0809 11.05.20 08:37 pm

Add silushka. (Farming Simulator 17)

All kind time of day!Guys tell me is it possible to add power technique?If so, how.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suleimann 11.05.20

pavlov0809
Install a program: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/farming_simulator_17_manager_2_0_beta-72566/ and change as you wish, moreover, there is not only power can be changed, but also the price, speed, volumes and types of goods transported.., then he will understand..

D
Den-Juravel 11.05.20

Add the heart technique. Very simple - earn money and buy equipment with a more powerful engine! What is the meaning to play a Simulator and apply it arcade system, strategy, habit, what is the interest of the game?

p
pavlov0809 11.05.20

Den-Juravel
And smysol that is not which technique are not the right engines do not meet the standard.So with the price and speed and fuel consumption.But you probably don't care if zachuhanyh Belarus is for example less than 30000 and foreign what's the point.I adjust all to match the standard .

c
ch-a-ks 11.05.20

Suleimann
And how does this prog can not figure out, the mod is installed and where to activate it I do not understand?

S
Suleimann 11.05.20

ch-a-ks
It's not a mod, it is a program and it should just install on a computer and create a shortcut from the applications on the desktop.

c
ch-a-ks 11.05.20

Suleimann
Do not run a file. Writes that the program stopped.

A
Almazinis 11.05.20

ch-a-ks
Try AntiVir or disable the exe file put in exception.

G
GansBa 11.05.20

everything can change in the game files for each transport separately!!!
the transport is in the folder D:\Games\Farming Simulator 17\data\vehicles\steerable
trailers D:\Games\Farming Simulator 17\data\vehicles\trailers
units D:\Games\Farming Simulator 17\data\vehicles\tools + cutters
all the data written in the file with the extension .xml
we find for example the file for tractor jcb 3000 :
D:\Games\Farming Simulator 17\data\vehicles\steerable\jcb\jcbFastrac3000.xml
and you can open even with Notepad but wordpad is better. now find line in which change engine settings : motorConfigurations line oborotni you don't even have to change it for power engine. responsible indicator : torqueScale=0.826
over speed forward otec: minForwardGearRatio=9.8 - when value =8 can be razognat tractor to 103 km\h
speed back - minBackwardGearRatio=40
for the cruise says : maxForwardSpeed=73
the braking force brakeForce=9
smoothness: maxForwardGearRatio=250 it is better not to change minim =100 light on the path
also below is the line brushless motor is more powerful!
the volume of the fuel tank fuelCapacity
also you can change config. wheels! wheelConfigurations

also for trailers and the combine hopper can be changed volume :
fillUnits capacity=14500

A
Almazinis 11.05.20

also for trailers and the combine hopper can be changed volume :
fillUnits capacity=14500
If no additional manipulations to put a value,say 60-70000,your unit will not move anywhere.

V
Vyxyxol 11.05.20

GansBa wrote:
you can open even with Notepad, but wordpad is better
Notepad++ looks at them as shit. xD
Oh, and to license the game I would not recommend manipulation described by comrade GansBa, if you want to continue to play online.

G
GansBa 11.05.20

Almazinis
the game itself is krampeSB3060 trailers with volume capacity=59000 liters! I wonder how they move??? the theme of add silushka!! I described how to increase the engine power! after such manipulations it is possible to INCREASE the volume!! ALL TESTED ALL WORKING!!

G
GansBa 11.05.20

Muskrat
I have виндовс8 all opens and works fine! it is possible for other operating necessary probyvat different editor!!!

V
Vyxyxol 11.05.20

GansBa
xD I moddel make mods for this game (aka Adsumus). I use only the text editor Notepad++, that the type of OS does not depend, as can be installed on any OS, and ease-of-use and functionality exceeds the standard tools of Windows.