3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smirnygka 11.05.20 08:37 pm

To take someone else's save, or to pass again (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Need a save where you have completed the main story, and not touched the DLC and other side quests, preferably a small character level, perks don't matter anyway you can redistribute.

Reviewed hundreds of files saved everywhere some nonsense, then start the game and all skills to 100 then the whole game is passed, it is just a file with a mug Herald.

In General, help, don't want to start all over
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenProtiw 11.05.20

The site has a save look to the very end.

Z
ZeonMatrix 11.05.20

Two days ago, and finished another complete playthrough of all quests, built 2 mansions, redeemed sold the house, Mirak left Skyrim. I don't mind sharing the save, but after the phrase"has Reviewed hundreds of files saved everywhere some nonsense,... of course will not share. First, we must learn to respect colleagues, and then ask for saving. The idea is clear?

Z
ZergRusher 11.05.20

smirnygka
Pfft, download mod alternative start" and go to health.

D
DirtyLol 11.05.20

ZeonMatrix wrote:
regular and full completion of all quests
you're fifth point of the reading? he only passed the main quest.
ZergRusher wrote:
Pfft, download mod alternative start" and go to health.
another one.

E
Eremite_City 11.05.20

As I recall, you can reclassify only at the site of the battle with Merak.
Further, almost all play with mods. To clean the saved game is not the solution. So - you.

N
Nurp 11.05.20

smirnygka
Turn on TGM and hurricane runs at the OSN. the campaign mode in one evening. Do not see the problem. The sky people enjoy at the expense of modding and quests, founded. syuzh. there HS.

D
Dart_Veyder 11.05.20

I too once played. And yesterday decided to re-start playing. On the expert. And by the way. Here's a look.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_elders_scrolls_skyrim_sohranenie_100_osnovnoj_syuzhet-46384/

Z
ZeonMatrix 11.05.20

DirtyLol
Kindly explain what main quest? And is it correct this definition?
For me it all quests or just the main quests, except for infinitely generated jobs, for example, of the dawnguard

a
ak8 11.05.20

On the nexus look. There is a clean passage.

D
DirtyLol 11.05.20

ZeonMatrix wrote:
Kindly explain what main quest?
I will not.

F
Fildon 11.05.20

I have everything completed and all guilds I can take dailies. Need? For the SSE.

Z
ZeonMatrix 11.05.20

DirtyLol
Then you should not take shortcuts.
Skyrim standard, standard armor, nature quests. Means and maintain a standard that is more accurate than the basic quests or saving. Additional quests/tasks are also standard. It on terminology.
I read the link to download the savegame, everything is painted. Why download someone else's save? Why install Skyrim, if you don't want to get / complete quests? All the reasons individual usually and condemnation are not subject.
But there are a couple of notes. If you download the main stages or only the last save of configurations with a large number of mods, which, moreover, there are additional quests, and you download only get the standard quests.
If you want to avoid dragon attacks, you do not need to talk to Delphine about the reasons for the emergence of dragons.
Probably a save and a warning will be interesting to those who, for whatever reason, cannot or does not want to fight in Skyrim.
A lot of complaints that Mirak takes the souls of dragons you have Up. Too simple, no need to be interested in Solstheim who Mirak.
If these conditions are in keeping is not maintained, then there will be dragons and lost souls.
A full course dragons are, but without Mirak and Alduin.
So downloading other people's saves need for individual interests, but this is not what they dreamed of.
By the way the link save downloaded to the victory over Alduin, the format of the file names without localization.
In my opinion it would be interesting to acquire an Arsenal of weapons on the stands, mannequins in armor, unique design of estates built and purchased buildings. This work is quite laborious and it is unlikely that the author will be sharing his labors.

D
DirtyLol 11.05.20

ZeonMatrix
Sori, don't cry, but I didn't read your bullshit.

Z
ZeonMatrix 11.05.20

DirtyLol
Where did you get that message for you. It was enough to read only Then you should not hang labels. Did not read?
The rest of the author's theme and who are interested.

D
DirtyLol 11.05.20

ZeonMatrix
calm down, you're not interested.