3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robodyavol 11.05.20 08:37 pm

Izvestia: the state Duma intends to toughen the punishment for corrupt officials

How such a heresy in mind here ??? Against myself to go ... I suppose without Polonskaya as always, not done ! -)))))
20 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 11.05.20

Robodevil wrote:
How such a heresy in mind here ??? Against myself to go
What! In Russia, corrupt officials - including doctors and teachers, and all other Holy martyrs.

A
AeReC 11.05.20

Is it me or the site you got it wrong?

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

Working at the factory stealing the pliers and the MP railroad.(C)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.05.20

Robodevil
A show like all in Russia. Corruption is the backbone of this country, without which it will collapse. To fight it's against the law!
News, designed for stupid people. Crisis benefit:

Russian become only richer

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Hahaaaa you that the manuals are not updated?)))))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.05.20

Nevoeiro
No! Do not update, money stolen, to a new present. And methods have not changed, it would be something to update.And work. The theme of the classics, and like nothing new was added and is not diminished.
PS Potsu really need Your help!

R
Robodyavol 11.05.20

AeReC
Your mom made a mistake with another client ... so you did it !

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
A pity,because in your partyanku infa outdated and not relevant,that's just your stuffing for morons.And who is this Igor?
That is the money stole your supervisors?

R
Robodyavol 11.05.20

Nevoeiro
You're a poor excuse of a Troll ! Honestly , I pity you ....

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.05.20

Nevoeiro
Or rather, I didn't, this Igoryok had to give. Very sick kid. And You don't know who this is???? Hmm. It looks like You have something out of date, and I have the information as before.
Add to my manuals, I have fresh:

Get acquainted with Russian biznesowy remember how the Federal registration service lost a record of what a fabulous pagoda on the ruble was recorded on daughter Shoigu. Disappeared and all. Erased a piece of history and pretend it was not there ever. Or that instead of the owner in a huge apartment Rogozin specified one "value is missing".
- Then the building at the lost record of real estate son-in-law of Putin, Kirill Shamalov. Also illegal, but can also be explained by the fact that slaves are not supposed to know how beautiful living relative of the king, who became recently the youngest billionaire in Russia. Security. Clear.
From Rosreestr erased the data on the ownership of Artem and Igor Chaika, Sonny Prosecutor General Chaika. They are not just erased. Their names were replaced with special end-to-end encodings. Papa Seagull that's about to reassign the public Prosecutor, considers that the property of his sons is a secret that must be protected at the state level. No one needs to know what really are these "businessmen".
That is, they prey on us, make the budget, but we are forbidden to know about the palaces they build for the money.

R
Robodyavol 11.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
So that's medvedevputin ....-)))

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

Robodevil
Self pity.
VOVAN WOLF
The fact of the matter is that I have no manuals,that's why I don't know what is.
I wonder who it is you naval this puttee about the registry? ))))
That is, your supervisors with this Igoryok in?
By the way, if you are in the know so to speak, and your infa as you say relevant.
Be the kind we sang the old accounts of Putin in offshore

N
Nurp 11.05.20

Robodevil
Burns from Poklonskaya? )))
This is a gaming site with little iron. So apertivi (C) (the Witcher 3, the Red Baron) to the censor.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.05.20

Nevoeiro
YES, it's MUCH EASIER! This information is in the public domain, and known to everyone who reads the news. And find out about thieves, crooks, corrupt. And You'd know if you'd like to read. Reading now out of fashion.
And the curator is not allowed ANYWHERE! That's the trouble, yesterday, the riot police side namyali wanted in the Kremlin at Dimona Medvedev to ask - Expanded home of the ducks, and as her health. Not literally... Oh, a fair Russia.
And You add, ALL have MANUALS, add information, and finally don'T be LAZY - Read the news, go into the registry, Google, information in the public domain.
How can you do not know? Probably on the nose You can't see. Glazik fix it, or even with what the problem is.
Good luck, dear colleague!
p.s. Ah, now the two are about the duck of Demaseca not enough on her. Do you think she's okay?

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
And once she's free, then be so kind as to provide links,otherwise your so to speak footcloth concocted on the knee.It turns out that the old morons that this thing will get picked up.
Unfortunately I have no manuals.
Well, Medvedev seems like it is istranicu in social networks,can you ask the question?
Oh, believe me not shy,but in this thread, that you mentioned,named penny so get in the box))
Strange conclusion How can you do not know? of course,the logical question is what should or must?
Since you are an expert in such matters, and so you're saying they get such info,so you have proof,links, documents, and so I asked you to enlighten me and not only me and others.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.05.20

Nevoeiro
ЛСДУ3 (or ЙФЯУ9) LOG! Igor (or File) in obidki, I was joking, you're joking, haha, joke, you know? Only daddy the Prosecutor General Chaika-don't tell! Don'T want time for extremist information wind. A couple of years in prison because Shine.

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Funny,very funny.Sorry that went on issues.Is the partyanku.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.05.20

Nevoeiro
If the brain is not enough to Google to be interested, but in General to open your eyes, everything is so open that it is not even hiding, unfortunately this is the nature of I You can not give them as the actual the ears and eyes. How do You perceive the information they see and hear is only Your. If you want me to entertain Your idiocy is not intended.
And maybe pretend to be a fool, but it is. Well, you can not be SO stupid, helpless. Or can you?
And Yes, IT's NOT FUNNY! Thieves, swindlers, profiteers, bandits who seized power of Russia - IT's NOT FUNNY!

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
I repeat for you,since you so smart that was the first time to understand,but apparently your ego does not give you this.
It is here you claim so please substantiate.And since you can not provide them,then your statement is a pathetic piece of writing.
Yes, even on legitimate questions about the arguments you send people to look for them yourself.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.20

Effective fight against corruption is attracting people to this fight. Increasing penalties will not change until the punishment will not be that in China. And even then - is not enough. The necessary certainty of punishment. Remember the tragedy in"Transvaal Park? Who was punished and how?...