3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 11.05.20 08:38 pm

Issues in the passing game (Bayonetta)

Ask the questions here on the passing game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Explosione 11.05.20

And tell me how to open Jane and King zero as a game of the Persians?

F
FinaS 11.05.20

Zero opens after you have cleared Lost Chapter Angel Slayer and for Jane need to go on normal difficulty all missions with platinum awards.

E
Explosione 11.05.20

SPS, I'll know :)

F
FOX-STYLE 11.05.20

Hi started to play the game... stuck at that for 10 seconds can't pass a point with water... what to do..this is after he arrived on station.

F
FinaS 11.05.20

This is where the bottom take a hefty key? And then slow time, pulling from the earth 2 statue chtoli???

i
iqromen 11.05.20

Yak wee slightly I think there are many horror stories from organizations gr??Well, skazhit meni scale from 1 to 10!!Bo I tak igri mayzhe not walk though mene duzhe powerful comp!!

R
Raelsveg 11.05.20

iqromen immediately evident - came by accident. Game on the computer did not work, she just for the Boxes, and the PS3 =P

V
Veselyy Kot 11.05.20

When I tried to re-start the game pumped Bikes ? For example to pass on the easy, along the way, collect hearts, pearls, pozabotitsja have a homeland, a common pump, then start all over again on medium or hard difficulty with retaining all the Goodies from the previous passage ?
Now try to play on normal, but tightly butted with Grace and Glory on top of the tower is a PPC, Fortitudo compared to them just a baby X_X

M
Mumby 11.05.20

>When I tried to re-start the game pumped Bikes ? For example to pass on the easy, along the way, collect hearts, pearls, pozabotitsja have a homeland, a common pump, then start all over again on medium or hard difficulty with retaining all the Goodies from the previous passage ?

Yes, you can. A new game is transferred absolutely everything – weapons, records, heart, open combos, items purchased, earned, Nimba and so on.

>with Grace and Glory

Heh, on normal? You have no idea what awaits you on the complexity of the Non-stop climax action, where Veatch-time not working ;)

V
Veselyy Kot 11.05.20

Mumby
Thanks for the reply.

>with Grace and Glory
Heh, on normal? You have no idea what awaits you on the complexity of the Non-stop climax action, where Veatch-time not working ;)

Ashamed of himself:) God of War 3 is the same on average went nowhere, and especially not get involved, and there is, well, nothing, pumped and then...

L
Lexinton 11.05.20

how in the game you can catch the red Raven ?