3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxonior 11.05.20 08:39 pm

How to bite a vampire Lord? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In dawnguard Lord of vamp in the tree there is a perk treatment blood. Judging by the description of the perks, the vampire Lord bites the victim and restores their health. For that Whampoa is awarded points development and use of the ability drain life. So we get the new perks of the vamp.

The problem is that perk treatment blood is not working. Vamp in the guise of the Lord no one bites. And in favorites (when pressing Q) has no such perk. Maybe I missed something or misunderstood, but how the hell to bite his victim in the guise of a Lord of vamp? How to use this perk treatment blood?! Maybe some key to press it is necessary? Although I've tried everything...anyone have any thoughts there? Maybe it's a bug?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YAxDIMANxYA 11.05.20

The bite occurs as the rebound is only in effect during melee attacks(when the Lord stands on the ground), such as a werewolf, he rushes at the victim and tearing claws or something.

M
Maxonior 11.05.20

YAxDIMANxYA
Thank you. You're right. Necessary conditions the goal for this perk. Happened to use) Just not always out. Well, that's clear. I have no more questions)

A
Averon 11.05.20

and in my opinion there spell is also considered as the drinking of blood,from spells, too, improving and adding perks

P
Phanatik 11.05.20

this occurs as a normal rebound
i.e. there is some chance, under the condition that the health of the enemy will only last for 1 your attack (the chance is less if the attack power)

let's discuss one of the creatures of this Supplement) Serano
so for example is it true that some of the skills in the Lord are weaker if satellites near

and saw somewhere here on the forum that it can be tempting to be cured of vampirism (question: don't bullshit you??)

L
Litti 11.05.20

and saw somewhere here on the forum that it can be tempting to be cured of vampirism (question: don't bullshit you??)
Can.

P
Phanatik 11.05.20

how?

L
Litti 11.05.20

Phanatik
After passing the guard (the vampire never seen such lines, although I could be wrong) you can ask her: You ever think about the treatment?. Just have to ask after the passage of the entire line of quests, otherwise you'll refuse to be treated

M
MASTER ALISH 11.05.20

click ctrl then it ois to go to the ground then podoydi to the enemy press the button a bit

M
MASTER ALISH 11.05.20

will

P
Potracheno-s 11.05.20

Power attack is when you are reversing, izi (in melee mode)