3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaultout 11.05.20 08:40 pm

Subway or the Minutemen? (Fallout 4)

I decided to play the game again, but now the difficulty of survival. Reaching in quest Luminous sea" I thought for someone to pass. I already went for the Brotherhood and Institute. Wanted to know who to go now. Subway or the Minutemen, who give more effort, etc. Write their suggestions in the bottom.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 11.05.20

Vaultout
For whoever you want. Anyway the fourth time I will go for the rest. )))

V
Vaultout 11.05.20

Kraicher
I kind of want subway, but I don't want the brotherhood to destroy because of their vintokryl save the difficulty of survival. And for the Minutemen boring( I do not know what to do.

p
perni007 11.05.20

Vaultout
Well, for the Minutemen after defeating the Institute can fill up the Brotherhood. And squeeze one bird myself)

N
NightHawkreal 11.05.20

First for Subway, then to get nasty Father and to go for the Minutemen.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 11.05.20

Never passed for the Subway, too me contradicts their ideology to rescue the cans of the slavery, and these spy games don't appeal to me. Although to a certain point helped them to get a unique gun and the opportunity to reserve costumes.
And for the Minutemen after completing will give multiply charged laser gun and will be able to destroy the Brotherhood.

Z
Zolotko555 11.05.20

Vaultout
If it's all in the rotorcraft in the subway after the destruction of the brotherhood will also rotorcraft and checkers to call

Rakszas
And I like subway....and synths too )

D
DarkMoney 11.05.20

Of course I subway there PM with gusakom give, and minicp sporewiki which unfortunately reflect the essence of the game.