3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.HEXOGEN 11.05.20 08:40 pm

As the game gained such popularity? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

For several weeks PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds hanging in the top sellers of steam and I still can't understand how it happened. Are players ready to step on the same rake, buying all these copies of DayZ again and again, even knowing that they are unlikely to come out of early access? It looks completely indistinguishable from the aforementioned DayZ, and the gameplay is 99% copied from H1Z1 King of the Kill, with the only difference that she was removed from zombies. I may have missed some powerful PR move, but for me it remains a mystery how this garbage became so popular. If anyone has ideas on this, please share because I have never found any explanation of this weird situation.
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeka5_45 11.05.20

Hand face.Daise and BG this is a different game

O
Outeast 11.05.20

It is hundreds of times like explained. How many people have many opinions if you do not like the grain even suwat. The developer gave the date of her release.. unlike the above mentioned DayZ its not abandoned patches are released every week and at the end of the month monthly patch.
.HEXOGEN wrote: and the gameplay is 99% copied from H1Z1 King of the Kill
. Gameplay not lapped and thus made the person who made this mode.

B
BarackKamacho 11.05.20

streamers plastered, that's all

R
Richards 11.05.20

principle as in DotA and the COP, playing the same thing, for nothing.

_
_TEZ_ 11.05.20

.HEXOGEN
and the gameplay is 99% copied from H1Z1 King of the Kill
This genre exists for a long time, so that h1z1 is a clone, only to be unsuccessful, and Battlegrounds created by someone who created a mod battle royale the mod was very popular, and he like any intelligent man, decided to stir up his own, and he succeeded! I do not care if the game gets out of alpha, I have a lot of the pleasures received from this game!

p
prick1e 11.05.20

.HEXOGEN
Maybe you missed the point that before that is discussed, it would be nice to at least minimally familiar with the subject matter.
Was initially rather skeptical attitude toward the game, I thought to play two hours and make refund, after playing an hour refused from this idea.
The main difference between ballground from many other early access projects is that here early access is used as he originally intended. We were given an almost finished game, now gradually bring to mind the technical part and fill with additional content.
But even in this cheese, the game delivers lots of fun, skating rinks are completely different, you can always choose the tactics like.