3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 11.05.20 08:40 pm

Amulet - medallion of the Witcher in Skyrime !? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

- here the name is simple:-) Steel locket !?
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vexels1 11.05.20

Could a mod?

G
GTR_Raiden 11.05.20

Of course the mod,as well as the backpack on GG.

s
saa0891 11.05.20

Anatoliy School

http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_expanded_jewelry_crafting_v1_5-56590/

B
Bupycop 11.05.20

The guy pumped up mods without knowing what they are doing...

A
Assassins11148 11.05.20

Anatoliy School
The Witcher 3 is the third part of the series (as the name implies). Therefore, in the previous two parts was the locket. Therefore, mods that adds items from the series could appear long before the release of the third part of the Witcher

I
Ialala 11.05.20

Anatoliy School
It's hard to read what you write. Your nickname suits you.
Especially delivers Skyrim:
Anatoliy School wrote:
vinyl version

A
AelRavo 11.05.20

Oh well, it happens, you better look at what age this Anatoly trainer rides, I would on the contrary glad, if I have a folder in the games sticky))

h
han298 11.05.20

AelRavo
Well, first of all, I think it's such a subtle trolling... Well not in 60 years not know the Russian language and consistently able to Express his thoughts... and his surname is a bit weird, again, suggests that this is a Troll... and secondly, I don't really know what Anatoliy School you want basically. You say that you have fashion, (and it is) but you, anyway I understand from your muddled messages, trying to prove that you have a vanilla version... Yes, you even the meaning of the word understand? The Assembly is already not a priori to be vanilla version of the game. And it is clear that there is fashion. Some mod is only graphics affect other adds quests, items, and sometimes even completely change the game world. So I don't see no mystery in the fact that in this Assembly you have found a medallion of the Witcher. I wouldn't be surprised if you are in any build would find Tamagotchi... So I don't quite understand the meaning of your own topics... Is that trolling people.)

s
saa0891 11.05.20

Anatoliy School wrote:
this amulet was indeed in the version of Skyrim Extended!?
Certainly was,given that it is a modular Repack with mods,not vanilla Skyrim,which is this amulet of course not.

I
Ialala 11.05.20

Anatoliy School posted by: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Extended Edition by Ra3or (2015)
Oh, haha, there's mods - Mama do not cry!
Version of the game just vinyl :D
Spoilerfree addition

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Falskaar
The last six hundred years in Fullscale live the Nords, about what happened here before, little is known. For the first time since the arrival of settlers deep in the ruins of Subtend activated a portal through which your hero falls in Talisker. The locals call the hero of the Wanderer, because it says so in the prophecy. The arrival of the Wanderer through the shining gate marks the beginning of a period of troubles.

Added modifications

Improvements
Unofficial Skyrim & All DLC's Patch 2.1.0 Unofficial Skyrim patch+DLC patches for
Skyrim Misc Patches Collection 1.57 Second unofficial Skyrim patch+DLC patches for
Dual Wield for Followers 1.0 the ability of the companions to wield paired weapons
Auto Unequip Ammo 5.0 Removes the quiver of arrows off with a bow or crossbow
Improved Dragon Shouts 1.1 Upgrade dragon shouts in the direction of balance and efficiency
Customizable Camera 1.82 adjustment of the camera
Climates Of Tamriel 3.1 Creates more realistic weather and lighting
Potion, to turn fate back 1.0 the Ability to reset perk points
AsStone 1.2 Upgrade stones guardian in the direction of balance and efficiency
Realistic Lighting Overhaul 4.0.8.02 Changes the vanilla lighting and brings it to the level of realism
Race Menu 2.9.1 changing the menu appearance
RealVision ENB(ENBSeries) 265a Utility significantly improves graphics
Better Vampires 6.41 Full rebalance and the reinvention of vampirism
BloodmoonRising 2.1.2 Detailed rebalance werewolves
Wet and Cold 1.422 climate effects on the character, NPCs and creatures
Wet and Cold - Ashes 1.09 Adds support for effects when a sandstorm
Wet and Cold - Holidays at Skyrim 1.07 Now periodical will celebrate the holidays
RS Children Overhaul 3.4.2 global alteration of children in Skyrim
Female Facial Animation 1.5 Advanced animation female faces
XP32 Maximum Skeleton 1.93 Multiscale to improve the animation in the game
Dual Sheath Redux 1.6 b Shows the pair at the waist and back

Plugins
Double Cursor Fix 1.3 Corrects a problem with double cursor
Smart Souls Fix 9.0 soul Stones are now populated starting with the smallest
Skyrim Spell Cleaner 2.1.1 Plugin for removal spells
PreCacheKiller 1.3 Speeds up the selection menu of the appearance, equipment, magic, talents, maps
No Change Vampire Face Fix vampire 2.0 persons
Immersive HUD 2.4 Plug-in, tune on\off icons on the screen
Safety Load 1.2 Changes the memory allocator game, thereby increasing system performance and game stability
Skyrim Memory Patch (Universal) 3.0 Broadens the scope of the blocks of memory that involve the game, thus improving performance and stability

Replacer
Skyrim HD Textures 1.6 Textures of the cities, the sky, underground, reservoirs, objects, landscape, etc in Ultra HD quality
Skyrim Redisigned 1.1 Changes the texture of surrounding objects in HD quality
3.4 Real Snow Makes the snow more realistic HD textures
Enhanced Blood Textures 3.5 d Makes the blood more realistic HD textures
Expanded Jewelry Crafting 2.3 New rings and amulets + update the old HD models
aMidianBorn book of silence 1.9 Changes the texture of weapons and armor in HD quality
Elaborate Textiles 1.0 Replaces fuzzy clothes more drawn with beautiful patterns and decorations
UNP female body 1.51 total conversion of the female slot of the body
SkyUI 4.1 interface Replacement
Interface Changer 1.0 Izmenyaet style interface
High Quality 3D Map 2.0 New map of Skyrim with models and 4k textures
A Clear World Map - With Clouds 1.0 Removes clouds from maps
Unique Uniques 1.7 a Replejser unique weapons
Strormlord 2.0 armor the Elite armor of the brothers tempest
Superior Lore-Friendly Hair 2.01 Texture of the vanilla NPC hair all in HD quality
Immersive Sound 3.0 New atmospheric accord of magic
Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment 1.0 Processing sound effects of the game
Apex Werewolf 2.0 is Changing the face of werewolf for more awesome
Thanatos dragon 1.0 is Changing the face of the dragon Odaving for more awesome
BFS 3.6 Effects New effects when killing enemies
GEMS 1.5.2 Replejser game models with increasing number of polygons
LiFE - Lith Face Enhancement 1.1 Improves the quality of the persons for the UNP are more alive to the human female races and removes the seams
Seranaholic 1.0 Changes the appearance Serani insanely beautiful
2.4 ApachiiSkyHair Retexture Retexture hairstyles from Apache
Inhabitants of Skyrim NPC Overhaul 1.5 b Changes the face and hairstyle of all NPC
Realistic Landscape Dragonborn 14 Retexture landscape of Solstheim
Rocking Stones and Mountains 4.8 Textures of all stones in HD quality
Bellyache HD Dragon Replacer 1.3 retexture of the default of all dragons
Bijin Warmaidens 2.7.1 Changes the appearance of the default companions

Supplement
ApachiiSkyHair 1.5 global modification adds a new hairstyle for men\women
SG Hair Pack 1.1 Adds 120 new hairstyles for girls
Skyrim Atmospheric Music+Fix 2.0 Adds new music to the game
Menu wallpaper replacer HD 1080p 3.3 Adds new splash screen in the game menu
Blood of the Divines 2.0 Alternative ebony armor for girls
The Eyes Of Beauty 10.0.1 Modification adds new textures to the eye
BookOfConsole 1.42 Mod adds two books containing console commands with their description
Fiona Armor for UNP 1.0 Adds a gorgeous costume Fiona
Outfit of the Sorceress 1.1 Adds the barrel with a new armor in Riverwood
Extended Vanila Weapons 9.0 expansion of the range of the original weapons
Evil MasterMind Armor 1.0 Adds the men's armor in HD quality
InsanitySorrow Weapons Pack 8 Eight unique blades throughout Skyrim
StandAlone09s Armory 11 Eleven high-quality swords and daggers
Contractor and Mavari Armors 1.0 Male and female set of armor from ZeroFrost
Raven witch armor Witch 1.0 set “the Raven” from ZeroFrost
Blood Witch Armor 1.2 Set Witch Blood from ZeroFrost
Knight Of Thorns Armor 1.0 Armor of a knight of the order of the Thorns by ZeroFrost
Medusa and Drakul Armors 1.0 Adds a two amazing set of armor from ZeroFrost
Nightingale Prime retexture 1.1 Adds the Nightingale armor from ZeroFrost
Silver Dragon Armor 1.1 b Adds Silver Dragon armor from ZeroFrost
1.5 Adds a Daedric Crossbow Daedric crossbow of Mehrunes Dagon
Sorceress Armor 2.0 Four new CET: Seth Azure sorceress and Seth Sorceress of the Winds
VampireMasterSet 1.1 Adds a set of vampire armor
Dragonspear 1.5 Adds an elegant and deadly sword, the bow of the dragons
Scarlet Dawn Armor 1.0 a Set of light armor for companions and heroines from jmenaru
Corvalho1's Armory 1.0 Adds blade Scarlet Vengeance
Towns and Villages Enhanced 1.0 New facilities to towns and villages
Falskaar 1.1.2 Adds a huge region Falscher
Yantar Sword 2.5 Adds to the expanse of Skyrim, the Cursed Amber dagger
Yoto Katana Hatamonba 1.0 Adds to the forge two versions of the katana IATO
Andragorn Weapons 1.0 vysokomineralizovannoj Arsenal of weapons
Aurora and Twilight Followers 3.1 wonderful New companion Aurora with his klestovoi expensive

Quests
The Paarthurnax Dilemma 1.2.4 Extends the quest chain for the murder of Parturnaks

Gameplay
The Dance of Death 4.0 Adds the ability to carry out the finishing blows
Convenient Horses 5.0 Reworks the interface, use the horses!
Ultimate Follower Overhaul 1.2 j-b17 This mod is a set of tools and dialogs to manage the satellites
Realistic Animals & Predators 1.37 Updates the AI predators and other animals
Deadly Dragons 6.3.5 Enhances the basic characteristics of and changes the texture of all dragons
Glowing Ore Vein 300 2.0 This plugin highlights ore
Unread Books Glow 2.1.0 Highlighting of unread books
Potion of Blood Recipe 1.0 Now you can make blood potions in cauldrons for cooking food
DarkManeuvers 1.5 Extension branch of the perks of the Lord of vampire
Lively Followers 1.3.2 Companions will be along with years to explore the world
Immersive Patrols Merged All 2.0.2 Adds patrols to the roads for most of the major factions in Skyrim

han298 wrote: first of all, I think it's such a subtle trolling... Well not in 60 years not know the Russian language and consistently able to Express his thoughts... and his surname is a bit weird, again, suggests that this is a Troll...
That's actually thought so too, but in Anatolia in the profile there is a link to looks real, OK. So Anatoly, you really do not take offense at some of the harshness, just the inhabitants of the PG, and just the Internet in General, is accustomed to the constant trolling and respond accordingly.
You still normally all answered, this is the mod and as the saying goes:-) WANT to BELIEVE - what you WANT!?. Good luck to You in the vast vinyl Nirn :D

W
Wild Rider 11.05.20

Anatoliy School
Locket said the creators of the mod (the fans, not the developers of the game Skyrim) after release of the Witcher. It is not necessary to make a sensation. Version Extended and so is the pirate Assembly, consisting of informal additions. Official was only three: Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard. Legendary Edition includes the 3 DLC. =)

W
Wild Rider 11.05.20

Anatoliy School
If you downloaded the Repack from a torrent, it is in fact pirated. Plus there's a bunch of plugins that are not in the original, vanilla version. All mods/builds are different, so if something you need to find, only in the original game. =)
Anatoliy School wrote:
Just like they do Witcher know inside and out !?And also Skyrim !?
You know, believe me)

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 11.05.20

Wild Rider - what can I say!? Now no - where normal product there is no production ! Drives punching !? Kolbaska the glutamate - sodium + soy flour !?
Today the city was ordered Album-disk 3 ,the Witcher !? .
For BUCK slipped. So YOU and ALL the cat it looks-JUST GOOD reads ! And by that you know I'm not arguing mogut to be myself Stalker shadow of Chernobyl passed - lost - went along and across - and not all know !?

A

Wild Rider
so I brought 4-ri disc -Album the Witcher 3 wild !!! Hunting +Blood and Wine well, etc.. Installed !? Turned out to be version 1.21. !? realized how old - well, okay okay come down ! Graphics are of course beautiful. much better than in Skyrim 5.
Give me the old what mod or patch to download so you can press F12----to make a screen shot-though the folder screeshot is in a shared folder with the established game . Thanks in advance.!?

This screen was done through the usual PrtScn key----then closed the game. well, then as usual opened Paint , etc.

W
Wild Rider 11.05.20

Anatoliy School
Anatoliy School wrote:
realized how old - well, okay okay come down !
Probably because the drive is already used. And disk game v1.21. To update you need Internet and an account on GOG, Steam. The game did not require a key (password) when you install? In any case, the patch 1.31 you can then put.
Anatoliy School wrote:
Give me the old what mod or patch to download so you can press F12--
I used the program Fraps for this purpose. The screenshots will be stored in the root folder of the game and in the folder with the program Fraps.

A

Wild Rider
so download Fraps or GOG Steam .huh ? and on discs the game is archiver WinRar-shorter pirates, except the photo on the cover of this disc !? Yes, neither the key nor the password was not copied Vinrar with disks on a computer , then installed the game from this folder in the games . don't know will understand me .!?

W
Wild Rider 11.05.20

Anatoliy School
Then Fraps it.
Good game)

A

Wild Rider
THANKS downloaded -learn works ! All the best to You ! and on account of that--Tell me the old what mod or patch to download--- I really polsteam years!?_ . In 1977. TU finished the spetsuhu operator control of machine tools with CNC computer now computers !?

.Chiken 11.05.20

Wild Rider
It's time for a new award to enter: nerves xD

W
Wild Rider 11.05.20

Anatoliy School
Patch 1.31. The latest version of.

.Chiken
) A middle-aged gamer would want to help.