3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 11.05.20 08:41 pm

Hendrie of Debris where you where :D (Prey (2017))

in short, in the net I read that it is near the Elevator somewhere in Dendarii should fall down,not found,the terminal generally does not define who he is and what,what are they doing?

10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 11.05.20

SkyraX
Some crew members with a further passage to spawn.

D
Djoyl 11.05.20

He was lying next to the Elevator in the lobby at the top and if not defined then it probably is right now with Typhon.

L
Lavuer 11.05.20

I'm more interested in: has anyone found or tried to find the Danielle Show?

S
SkyraX 11.05.20

Lavuer
Well, Yes,I remember the glass she was in the pool sort of gave me kakube the effects(if this is the one I remember)

S
SkyraX 11.05.20

Djoyl
Well, if I had him as Typhon soaked(can not remember),what then

P
Podvipodvertov 11.05.20

And I also tried everyone to seek and save, then I got bored and started the campaign mode purely to pass. And then played for 30 hours and the game is not the end nor edge nor visible.

m
mafia60000 11.05.20

Lavuer
I'm more interested in: has anyone found or tried to find the Danielle Show?
Need to beat on the glass, where the level of the quest several times.

SkyraX
in short, in the net I read that it is near the Elevator somewhere in Dendarii should fall down,not found,the terminal generally does not define who he is and what,what are they doing?
Hendrie Of Debris
Can be found on the fourth level Hole Talos-1
You can get there only one way through arboretum, in the arboretum will be. There will lead a mark on the quest Problems with the Elevator, move to the location Hole Talos-1, be careful there will be Technopath.

L
Lavuer 11.05.20

to SkyraX, mafia60000
I know about this quest) I mean once you see her behind the glass and kill Coca. Has anyone found it in space in the area residential section?

S
SkyraX 11.05.20

Lavuer
You probably didn't think she was just in the script there and after talking to her 3D model just disappears before the final

L
Lavuer 11.05.20

SkyraX
In the game from other developers probably would. But there's too much detail and handmade, for that would be stupid to use a script.