3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
konnor.kenway 11.05.20 08:41 pm

Help with the quest about a lost son! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the point is that the game I fully passed,and the side quests are just now doing, when tpause on skellige there's a man over his head is ! and when Geralt tells him that the old man asks to look for his son and gives the names of the places etc, but Geralt says that his son was killed in a battle with the devil and the old man gives the money and all, and starts stupid infinite loading! help who had this problem!
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widukind 11.05.20

konnor.kenway
Well, then, just your Geralt already visited the castle and had already killed the demon. As a handful of crowns in the final game won't affect anything, you can just not approach this man

k
konnor.kenway 11.05.20

Widukind
Here's trouble, I want it to be passed to achieve the sense of accomplishment)

k
konnor.kenway 11.05.20

here download endless

k
konnor.kenway 11.05.20

W
Widukind 11.05.20

konnor.kenway
Some kind of bug. I took this quest in this sequence, I have everything working. Maybe meditate next to the old man before talk with him

T
Teranaft234 11.05.20

And there's no way to say goodbye when I took the quest, exit the dialog menu, and then after activate the quest again to start a conversation with the old man to take the job ?

R
RFL 11.05.20

More cheats use.

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

RFL
Without cheats this can be (let's say when I was trolling for a deal and fell off a cliff:S

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

konnor.kenway
Try to load earlier saves and there to talk

W
Widukind 11.05.20

konnor.kenway
there may be another matter that you need to remove the order from the Bulletin Board in the same village, and after that to go talk to him. I have until I order is not removed, a General dialogue with him began

B
Bupycop 11.05.20

BigNick007
However, the author, judging by the screenshots, the cheat is not squeamish.

S
Sektor33 11.05.20

Bupycop
Well, for Geralt rides a freight train and dragged 900 tons

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.05.20

konnor.kenway
So go NG+, but first complete all the quests, and then finish the story and not Vice versa.