3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1QwerT1 11.05.20 08:41 pm

My alternative ending (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Hello! When I was a small year in 2006 and played GTA VC. The disc was another. Original or not I do not remember. I remember that there was a car from the movie Taxi - Peugeot and biker motorcycles had a strange white color and without wheels, I'm still a little surprised: samla for stories such??? Was the song Eminem Superman and White America on one radio station.
So, let's cut to the chase. Then again, the game was on the disc, this normal standard, nothing stands out (no changes, standard cover GTA sun). When passing the last mission where you kill lance, chase after the stairs and exit to the roof subsequent exchange of fire, lance... FLIES away. He runs to the helipad and there was a splash as he sits in the helicopter and the frame ends flying away into the distance by helicopter. It was like a couple of sentences from lance and Tommy, but I don't remember. After we as it should be in the story go down and are targeting Sonny. After there is a dialogue with the guy in the purple suit and the camera shows us 3 of the limousine near the Villa Tommy.

Remember was asdasdad and rolled through the city in poiskakh any missions, I thought that this is not the end, they say like that, lance flew away.

After I forgot about it. But a couple of years ago I remembered this case and was the wool the Internet on this topic. But not a single fashion, no mention of the ending that happened, I was not. Even if it was some mod, then why is it not mentioned?
Downloaded gta vc recently, downloaded the passage and began to replay the mission. Running out onto the roof and killing all the guards, I ran it for about 10 minutes, but lance stupidly shot me and him in any way had to be killed.
Wrote the guy who makes videos on the subject of GTA: reviews of beta versions, cut out missions and all sorts of things in Syria of gta. He checked the code of the last mission, but said that the code does not mention maverick, and lance him did not sit down.

Posted a year and a half ago the topic but no one answered.
https://www.gtavicecity.ru/forum/grand-theft-auto/gta-vice-city/733.html
Also on some forum threw, but said there is a person 2 and those of anything intelligible could not tell. Suggested that was mod and all.

Want to know was if anyone had this ending of the game? What do you say about all this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
Okruta 11.05.20

And disk to look for is not an option? Friend-alive, close?

1QwerT1 11.05.20

Akruti
Not an option)

T
Tserks 11.05.20

look for mods on the aircraft, they were dofiga.

N
NoneOne2010 11.05.20

Maybe you're too sensitive and have invented this situation.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 11.05.20

1QwerT1
If it was 2006, and this game was on the disc, and there on the radio was singing Eminem, then this is absolutely the mod, the disc was pirated, and in those days the most popular with pirates mod was GTA Vice City Deluxe.

Still remember Killer Kip, it seems there is Eminem singing.

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 11.05.20

1QwerT1
- Rick Sk1mmer -
Or GTA Vice City Killer Kip, there was the car, a taxi from the same movie.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 11.05.20

BIG SEXY BUNNY
Yes, he remembered.

1QwerT1 11.05.20

BIG SEXY BUNNY
Found videoprohozhdenie fashion. In the last mission all the same as in the original.
NoneOne2010
Excluded)

M
MelShlemming 11.05.20

1QwerT1
Personally, I played several versions of the Deluxe. They all differed from each other. The first time I played a Deluxe in 2005. There on the radio was Eminem, Shakira, the very first car, which start the game (Admiral), was BMW. Near the office of the lawyer in a purple suit all the time was a Lexus. And in that fashion, it was other weapons: AK-47 and a Beretta silver.
In 2010, I downloaded other Deluxe. Music there was from the original game. And instead of helicopters were balloons. This version was very buggy, and the PC often hangs tightly.

1QwerT1 11.05.20

MelShlemming
No, I have almost all the cars there were standard. Remember only bikes are replaced by some little floor and Peugeot cars from the movie Taxi. The rest of the car was the usual, not replaced, and the skins, textures, etc. Like everything was ordinary.

O
Okruta 11.05.20

1QwerT1 wrote:
Not an option)
Why? It would be the easiest option.
The feeling that this game is not worse than the famous alpha Gothic (where the green armor from ghosts) will be. A lot of noise, but to no avail. I will be glad to be wrong in this assumption.

F
Fanat Vays Siti 11.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -

And Eminem was in GTA Vice City Millenium (there's sort of the same soundtrack with Killer Kip)...

1QwerT1 In the GTA that you played kopovskogo cars accidentally were ?

1QwerT1 11.05.20

A Fan Of Vice City
No, the cops was an ordinary standard.

1QwerT1 11.05.20

Remembered one more thing. The game was bmw cars.
More specifically: in the mission where you need to slow down otherwise the car will explode until I disarm it the car was a bmw.
If memory serves, there was another DeLorean and, as mentioned above, the model taxi Peugeot from movie Taxi.