3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigN1ck 11.05.20 08:42 pm

Save for the quest \"the Song knight of heart\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I need a save game passed irregular joust in Tossene (Yes, I have pictures which they might not go :S) it is Desirable that the save was made at the first opportunity after the race)
And if possible additional options for the save game: CRIS vedmochka, Keira alive, the affair with Ian.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RFL 11.05.20

On YouTube would have looked like in their place, there is nothing complicated.

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

RFL
I have a warlock on the world graph 10 FPS, not good at all to shoot down, pass to 4 or 5 stage and drained
Now go through 2 times this quest, I will torture the computer to win)

G
GLDJ 11.05.20

Bear with me, Witcher will be.. someday)
In General, if the game has money or friends who gave it to me, and none saved. Seriously, their nerves only to spend on this fps, don't enjoy the game anything.

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

I'm FPS already used, and vidyuhi 2 GB integrated. Buy a 2nd box to 4 GB of RAM and my 30 FPS))

R
RFL 11.05.20

BigNick007
Sorry. It is unlikely that someone will find a save.

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

RFL
:) I'll hand stuff

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Hurray :D I passed on this race)

W
Widukind 11.05.20

I usually drop the difficulty level on the turf, because it is very difficult to pass them

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Widukind
Heh, I on the complexity. The plot and fights pass below is not kamilfo)

G
Gino Pane 11.05.20

Widukind
Come on, there's nothing complicated in these races and on the complexity of the death.

W
Widukind 11.05.20

Gino Pane
Don't know, maybe I have a delayed reaction or not hand out, but I'm always on the horse by doll rides so don't make her cut down, or even somewhere turns. A hundred times pereprohodit, patience is not enough

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Widukind
The game itself, I'm on the complexity of the plot and fights, and not just racing. Increased, want to beat the game on difficulty on death

W
Widukind 11.05.20

BigNick007
Generally speaking, the difference between difficulty levels is less than it seems because of these inspirational names unusual, die! etc still quite passable on the hardest difficulty. But the fights, especially those who are stuck in other quests, really hard at the death, and for me (but not for all, obviously) still tusinski tournament

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Widukind
I when Datefrom fought, the mice were left with only 10% HP (and Quen demolished) here are the plot and fighting). Immediately on the death of pereproyti game?

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

To be honest, I thought the mouse at least 50% HP will leave. Would give you my face after the attack :D

W
Widukind 11.05.20

BigNick007
The death they kill, you need to avoid. Recently had a video as people without armor and without quina took the fight on 1 or 2nd of complexity due to timely Dodge

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Widukind
I know how to evade) and from mice I'm on the other end of the card run))