3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 11.05.20 08:42 pm

Control on the controller (For Honor)

Is it convenient to play on x-box'a my controller(360)?And the odd on the keyboard sometimes do not have time to button reach.
Just in the game, few people, mostly all very experienced(sweaty), I thought maybe most of the plays on the controller. Is there any advantage of the gamepad in front of the keyboard?(easier to play on the gamepad).
PS Tell me more please how to make a fake attack?I basically somehow accidentally do, thanks in advance!
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DGI_GurdinkA 11.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
To what buttons you do not have time to reach out, to nonlaboratory? O_o Change management possible)
Friend says on the controller is convenient. I, on the contrary, the clave with a mouse (for 18 years almost exclusively use them)

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 11.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
I have changed the control completely almost, stand, shut off the control columns with the mouse, etc Well, just sometimes I can't make it to guardbreak, the window is very small. I get the right strut E left Q, and the top Mouse 4, the side on the mouse and guardbreak on R, and there it is.

V
Vfl1402 11.05.20

say on the controller delay and the window to catch harder.
The advantage one can throw after GB anywhere (on the keyboard only 8 directions)

k
kostya_num666 11.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
playing on the controller used, the clave have no idea. Everything is comfortable and cool, but there is a caveat: to hit the break, you have to press X thumb, BUT how to do it, if you at this point that same finger to control the right stick??.. this is the main problem of control with a gamepad in this game. everything else was cool

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 11.05.20

kostya_num666
Okay, thanks! In principle I have this same problem, only on the keyboard over and thought about the controller xD. In General, the management of a(key Assignment)?

k
kostya_num666 11.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
it is not quite that, but the buttons to see

N
Nexwich 11.05.20

Play only on the gamepad. Tried shooters, Daulshock 4 and Xbox 360. Xbox 360 was easier. Throw your finger on the X comes out faster. Actually the Xbox 360 has always been the games from a third party.

The advantages of the controller:
— Ease. The pleasure from the office;
— After killing enough to let go of the trigger and can run. On the keyboard constantly have to press (keep it clamped perversion for masochists) Shift because of this lost time.

Advantages kawamichi:
— Quick change rack. Geypade stick you want to deploy from left to right, while the mouse is enough to move to the right a couple of millimeters. On the controller sometimes miss in the zone of the strut and change it back on the wrong. In the end, the character does not have time to switch, as it first completes the previous choice;
— Often kicking from Breaking block (capture). On the controller it is necessary to throw thumb on the stick responsible for stand. At the top of the controller do not have time;
— Switching purposes. Pressing the button you change target instantly while geypade need to get used to remove the rack and then to activate it. To start out you press either too slow or fast that leads to the fact that the goal remains the same.

PS: Over time, these shortcomings will be smoothed.