3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felix Moore 11.05.20 08:42 pm

Additional tasks Dominica (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If you had an additional mission for Franklin, you may have already met Dominic. Now, when I go on one of his missions(near the Maze Bank building) say that you need to climb the roof of the building, and the mission begins. I flew to the roof in a helicopter, landed it, and the mission starts. On the roof of the Dominica no. Tell me what to do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muzh_Liftershi 11.05.20

The token in the daytime, at the edge of the roof.

S
Skarcher 11.05.20

And he has a mission after this?

T
TheVaI 11.05.20

Skarcher
Yes there is, like 1

p
pavloalex 11.05.20

Franklin has a job-need to get on the roof of the building and Cygnet from there with a parachute,as I understand it.But HOW to get said on the wall....how and where to do it,all ran...I do not want to go!

Y
Yomka 11.05.20

ummm.. I do not remember this mission... no, I remember. this is where the Nada on the truck to land? go for a helicopter :) where boats are parked in a PM arrives every 5 minutes.

p
pavloalex 11.05.20

Iomca
no,it is necessary to climb onto the roof of Maze Bank,to start the job.

T
Traun 11.05.20

I also can not understand how to do it

R
Razox 11.05.20

I Verta jumped on the roof, for half an hour and ran to the construction site next climb, I thought there was a parachute on the cover of maze Bank jump)

Y
Yomka 11.05.20

Yes nicho where to buy Nenad. helicopters and planes you could find. since the first day of buying GTA5, I began to open the map in the air. the helicopter around the yacht Parking planes in the desert there are ( at least 2 seats )... the airship finally)

A
Anton Litvinenko 11.05.20

Find helicopter sit on the roof of the Bank down the stairs a little lower . There will be people come to him and the mission will begin . If you do not start wait there for him , should get . I got it
Where can I find a helicopter in this is nothing complicated present . They are on police stations near the hospitals , some porosity jobs . In many places,:::)))

Not multipartite!

B
BergoVic 11.05.20

Which helicopter are you talking about ? In the courtyard of the MB is a backpack with a parachute.
Click the action button and move to the roof, there will be Dominic.

s
slamman 11.05.20

Someone tell me I voznikla problem in a mission with Trevor and Nikitenko, where they okleivayut the car, I can't after nigritana anyone otskanirovan as there is no one present. just blue squares and all I have Litau and that stuck. Maybe someone faced Stuckey garbage?

V
Vlad Panov 11.05.20

take a helicopter near the Marina and flies to the roof

O
OddyRash 11.05.20

During the last mission of Franklin the jumper and Dominic, you have to save from a fatal jump from the dam.
How to do it?
The video makes it impossible to keep Dominic from the jump, and jump ahead of Franklin shall be counted as a escape from the mission. What am I missing?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 11.05.20

It is impossible to save, only to jump after parachute and no crash to get the gold medal.

B
BEST_GAMER_PRO 11.05.20

Felix Moore
I completed the mission this way ; not far from the entrance lay the parachute, after I got it started a mission that is meant for a just jump on a motorcycle and land on the parachute at a specified point, but apparently this kV you can run constantly as well as other type of race and so on !

B
BEST_GAMER_PRO 11.05.20

BergoVic
it's just that kV has appeared again but a backpack in the same place was not there he might be in a different place or XS