3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 11.05.20 08:42 pm

In ng+ armor have the same characteristics (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Namely, at the grandmaster's armor schools? and by the way why at the beginning of ng I have a silver sword
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

In ng+ Legendary armor have characteristics higher than grossmeisterskie in a normal game. (In ng+ grosmeisters sets like as not, there are workshops of legendary)

G
Gregor21 11.05.20

BigNick007
The game held extra usually, you want to start a new game + with the latest save game. Grandmaster sets moved, but is there still legendarnye ?

W
Widukind 11.05.20

Gregor21
Legendary is of any help e items that craftily in NG+. Added this word to distinguish them from ordinary sets, transformed the player from the main game. All the interest features and bonuses are identical, differ only the stats of the armor and swords in accordance with the levels of Geralt. In the beginning only give you a silver sword to start the battle with the ghouls. Steel is not needed because a player or Geralt in the trunk for the mountain of steel swords from the main game

R
Rywlan 11.05.20

BigNick007 wrote:
(In ng+ grosmeisters sets like as not, there are workshops of legendary)
There is, as in addition Blood and Wine. Just called out the Legendary grandmaster armor.

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Now for the console zaminusuyut :D

R
Rywlan 11.05.20

BigNick007 wrote:
I don't know, when I Crafter armor in ng+ , I they were called LEGENDARY WORKSHOPS. And workshops of the Grand master was not
So the Workshops of the Grand master, there is the Legendary grandmaster.

Here's how crafteda vedmachi armor in NG+ for example, the Armor Cat:
Spoiler

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Rywlan
1) Thank you for enlightening)
2) I am sealed ( I have the legendary gross-fir not seen (even via console))

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Widukind
I don't know, I just started ng+ and I have all the weapons, armor glyphs and signs in the inventory preserved.

W
Widukind 11.05.20

BigNick007
did I wrote somewhere that something is not saved in the inventory?

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Widukind
Quote: In the beginning given only a silver sword to start the battle with the ghouls. Steel is not needed because a player or Geralt in the trunk for the mountain of steel swords from the main game

B
BigN1ck 11.05.20

Oops, soran, saw an Important word FOR GERALT

D
DarkMoney 11.05.20

Strange on my ng+ all the characteristics of the armor is reduced, it is necessary to run in shorts because of the armor a little disconcerting.