3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvuk0 11.05.20 08:43 pm

Check version on server (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

I propose to make a test version of the game when you log on to the server, whether it's version 1.26 or 1.27 (1.26 better, because anything useful in 1.27 there, and on other servers is version 1.26). The main thing is that the server version was ONE. Explain why... There is a certain circle of people, which due to the fact that on 1.26 version plays a lot of weak players (full of newbies, in our opinion), shake their statistics, which they can't do it at 1.27. The following point - due to the difference of versions, respectively, no connect to RT and solo, despite the fact that the server 600 to 700, you have to wait for the games long enough.
I understand, time when version 1.27 came out, it was possible to understand that not all users are accustomed to, or know about another version, and it would be a temporary solution in order not to lose the audience and so on. But how much time passed, let's do something to solve this case. And now it really is uncomfortable, is times, statibus (kachestvo,in our opinion) is two.
Decision, the entry ban for one version, with the inscription of upgrade.
Those in favor, please unsubscribe...
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
street_vaiper 11.05.20

sdelaut cherez godik. the whole pofigu

l
lost.of.heaven] 11.05.20

street_vaiper
From what you took, what all do not care?

f
firkax 11.05.20

1.26 is better, because anything useful in 1.27 no

no, 1.27 b fixed an exploit that allowed strojnich your computer via malicious special map (memory hack)
an exploit for this was published at the end of 2016, and since any noob can make such a map (some could before but there's nothing to do - didn't) - in any case it is impossible to play on 1.26 now if you care about such consequences

z
zvuk0 11.05.20

Admins, post something suitable... What do you think?