3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ahanovskiy 12.10.19 02:10 pm

Where to get the dirty water? (Fallout 4)

Purified water it is possible to farm hundreds. Now put 6 industrial cleaners. Stably for 170 PCs in the workbench find.
But where to take the dirty water?
Almost all soups are cooked from dirty. And many more where it is needed.
Why not just dial from a puddle or river in an empty beer bottle? Or organize its production as purified.
And why in the world you can not cook these soups with clean water?
In reality the game dirty water is valued 10 times more than purified.
I could grow bartosiak and make Cup noodles 40 OZ. But there is no dirty water.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 12.10.19

ahanovskiy
ahanovskiy wrote:
Why not just dial from a puddle or river in an empty beer bottle? Or organize its production as purified.
You can, in diamond city

a
ahanovskiy 12.10.19

Aloska
tell me more please

o
otrina 12.10.19

and with a conventional column-type hand pump is not dirty talking?

A
Aloska 12.10.19

otrina
Nope, there is clean.

A
Aloska 12.10.19

ahanovskiy
Well, the lake in diamond city with the water in the bottle is poured.

a
ahanovskiy 12.10.19

Aloska
what kind of bottle?

p
potter790 12.10.19

ahanovskiy
In any puddle climb in the bottle will be dirty water. Bottles lying around.
In General, this is not logical, therefore, put this mod and do not worry. )
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/gotovka_na_chistoj_vode/128-1-0-4934

a
ahanovskiy 12.10.19

potter790
it's probably only on survival?

D
DANNYA 12.10.19

ahanovskiy
Absolutely, the dirty water can safely collect any empty containers but only in survival mode. Alternatively, you can buy from traders in the diamond city. Well, plus so can be found wandering the Wasteland, but it is only in small quantities

J
James_Harden 12.10.19

The difficulty only Survival. A large number of empty bottles you can collect on the route Bar in Concord - College Park Bar cheers, you can run into a bar Clover, but he is far away.
P. S by the Way, if you joined the Brotherhood and got the job the cleansing of the Commonwealth the knight Reese, then each time you visit the location stuff will be updated, which becomes an infinite source, in this case, empty bottles of beer. Then, you can direct the same Sanctuary, to run to any water source and type of Dirty water. Or to build a Drinking fountain (Furniture different) and dial Cleaned at any time.

G
GO-shnik 12.10.19

ahanovskiy
The simplest solution is to download a modification that changes the recipes or soups allows you to make dirty water clean. Or download the editor and think for yourself according to your taste. Full mods on nexusmods.

a
anotoleololo 12.10.19

feet washed can

a
ahanovskiy 12.10.19

Once again convinced that the game is crooked and not well thought out.

G
Glock X 12.10.19

ahanovskiy wrote:
Once again convinced that the game is crooked and not well thought out.
And me of norms, also if you build a restaurant can be reached in any settlement, then the merchant is not there will be a minimum of 11 PCs dirty water, proven

G
Glock X 12.10.19

James_Harden wrote:
P. S by the Way, if you joined the Brotherhood and got the job the cleansing of the Commonwealth the knight Reese, then each time you visit the location stuff will be updated
Same garbage in a landfill in cores of town, there is a 1 star core, I Kvant X-01 produced

S
Sheril 12.10.19

James_Harden
The survival water to collect in the bottle
Oops