3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerBro 11.05.20 08:43 pm

Is it worth buying? (Overwatch)

I apologize in advance, because this topic is perhaps not one. But as many of you know, from 26 to 30 may, in Overwash you can play for free. Polzuyas case, downloaded it. Played with a friend. Kaef game. Up to LVL 5 to pump. But now is jamming another thought. This is all over. Now discount the game costs 1000 RUB is it worth it to take it, if sooner or later get tired of it? Typical situevina. Indeed, in one and the same game tired of playing, and for her placeno.
Let me remind you that the game I loved. After the battle, she has changed my view on shooters.
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamerBro 11.05.20

AS875_m9
Well yesterday, too, would burn at the expense of selection. And rats back often. I Sadovo play. Hide to the thread and shoot. Decided to buy it. Sedna once again, another uproar will be.

M
Makar_AS8 11.05.20

GamerBro
Good luck in the game) Legendarok and more gold)

F
FallenIcarus 11.05.20

Burning with retardo on 2500-2800 rating when chasing solo, people cannot simply go to the object and yelling into microphones

G
GamerBro 11.05.20

The game dragged. Bought. While I do not regret =)

W
Waystein 11.05.20

Quite fit the game, as mentioned above, annoying maybe, but not for long. Playing with December 2016, the normal flight.

D
DnipR 11.05.20

First bought from my friend. Played it somewhere about two weeks trying to persuade me that I also bought her. I at that time spent a day in GTA5 and Ark. On the free weekend I downloaded over, drove 2 hours - and immediately realized that wouldn't drag and get bored quickly. There were things that just did freaked. For example a million indications on the screen which the game cannot be taken seriously and the head is starting to hurt from this count of useless information that flashes on the screen. Told a friend that won't buy and that this game will get bored after a maximum of 2 weeks - a month. In the end, it happened. Now he regrets the purchase, said that a few days have realized that beginning to let go. I don't know what this game is wrong, but in the same TF2 was much kapowee to play and he did not bother years. IMHO, don't be a developer yourself Overa Blizzard, this game shouldn't even have surfaced. And so, bought the hype and paid broadcast from top streamers did the trick. The game is very secondary and there are free equivalents that are not worse, and in some aspects even better.

G
GamerBro 11.05.20

DnipR
don't like it, don't play. Vintil stolen from Blizzard the game but we all know that the original is better XD

D
DnipR 11.05.20

GamerBro
I do not know what vinil stolen from Blizzard, but if you're talking about доту2, the first dot is irrelevant to Blizzard directly had. It was a custom mode created by the enthusiasts and community. And who says that the first DotA is better ? On the contrary, as if everything -_-
And so, Yes, don't like don't play. If I hadn't been stuck once in TF2 and have not tried other similar games, and I over seemed to be something original. Even the Blizzard can't into memes and humor, the over looks absurdly ridiculous.

E
Emitent 11.05.20

this snowstorm....not that....