3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dotheman 12.05.20 02:56 pm

Bug \"strike from the shadows\" (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Hello! Got to the mission where you need to use a shadow strike on grape, but it does not work! I tried to restart,reassign a key, this technique works for me. In the story, without him no further go, as it must be used. How to fix it?
game version - steam
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 12.05.20

dotheman
It's kind of necessary to ride grape out of the shadows aiming at him from the bow and look in the lower right corner tip which button to press that would not be hit and to ride.

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.05.20

dotheman
If my memory serves me, is not grape, it is necessary for the ghouls to hurry to escape, not? And space is like elven grace, accelerates you clicking

O
OZoneX3 12.05.20

dotheman
Exactly ghouls have. he recently passed

d
dotheman 12.05.20

OZoneX3
no matter ghouls or grape, it just doesn't work! in the story game. in DLS, all the rules

d
dotheman 12.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
about elven grace got it, thanks) but very stupid, the writing is huge, I'd be so good to include grace

D
DarkMoney 12.05.20

Out of the shadows so I can't personally develop said, but if you enter cheat unloc shadow that you can even NPCs to blame.

m
magister1 12.05.20

dotheman
Grace, don't take skill. The bug, first time I hear about it, strange, maybe something You are doing wrong, I was held two times is not met, and on the forums this bug is not seen. View passage may have missed something. Arrows are?

t
timoha liver 26.01.23

There was a similar bug, I downloaded the cheat table and flew to the exit with free movement, and passed, then the ability worked