3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volov111 12.05.20 02:56 pm

How to make so that characters were talking to???? Are they dumb. (Dishonored 2)

Went to grulick, Russian subtitles, the English voice when the main character in the beginning told about the past - it was all good. But when near the gate, and further, the characters stare blankly at me, like dumb. Say nothing. Tell me how to fix it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 12.05.20

Volov111
Can litsuhu buy?

C
Cude 12.05.20

and here litsuha? just a game like that and it did not fix it.

V
Volov111 12.05.20

Vanek_Assassin If I had extra money on litsuhu, I would not have written, logical, isn't it???

B
Bupycop 12.05.20

Volov111
Well, if you spirotel, here and suffer, it's like a thief who steals a TV from the store and will come to the shop with the problem that it not shows.

H
Hirok 12.05.20

Bupycop
Do you seriously think that the animation of the speech depends on the license?
High?)

B
Bupycop 12.05.20

Hirok
From Repack can depend on. For could by mistake cut any fail, often Repack't compress or cut things out. And here the animation speech? The author a word about animation say? From the license could not be affected, because the author so as not.

H
Hirok 12.05.20

Bupycop
The mouth movements are not animated?
From Repack do not depend enough to change the code.
Wake up, dear, license for a long time doesn't mean anything. Sometimes pirates less bugs than in litsuhe.

B
Bupycop 12.05.20

Hirok
Please indicate where the author mentions the word animation or mouth? Why would you invent a gag? From Repack do not depend on? Just did the Repack cut out other localization, for the benefit of reducing weight and it is directly able to influence, because as far as I understand, the author plays with the English voice acting and Russian sabami. And second, how then Repack less bugs, if again, as you say, they were all the same? I personally, in my experience, I can confidently say that pirates in GTA 5 is much more bugs, crashes and everything else than a license, not to mention the crap that I had to pass in order to run the pirates, now of course everything is easier. But this is one of the obvious facts, not to mention fresh, regular hot-fixes for the licenses after the release, at least release 1-2 patches for bug fixes and issues.

J
Jeckicoder 12.05.20

Probably in the Repack that you downloaded, cut and English voice. Download other or put the Russian voice acting.

L
LaRRy.JP. 12.05.20

Jeckicoder Yes, it's probably a lot

D
DarkMoney 12.05.20

The same problem was it turns out this version for the deaf (he went nuts when I found out) so download another Repack.