3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zefman 12.05.20 02:57 pm

The granting of independence to their planets (Stellaris)

Return of the planet, previously captured the Risen Empire, their original owners. I.e. at the end of the war getting planet (requirements to liberate the planet in the war against the Risen Empire is not), then offer free of charge bargain original owners of the planet. !BUT!. Part of Nations was completely conquered by the Risen Empire, ie, I get the planet, and give them to no one(there are no remaining representatives of their nation). Moreover, these planets no nation does not want to take (-1000 just an opinion about the transaction - screenshot see below). What to do? Is it possible to voluntarily grant independence to their planets/sectors?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zefman 12.05.20

G
Greshnik5126 12.05.20

Zefman
If not mistaken, can be done sector, but before patch 1.5 was a faction that demanded the independence of the planets, the requirements for which it was possible to meet, and now I do not remember.

Z
Zefman 12.05.20

Yes sector it is clear that we can do. But I don't want these planets in the sector. I want to return the nation that was before the Risen Empire (Fallen Empire one was from the very beginning and managed to hold back when she has Risen, and the second the Risen Empire just appeared in the middle of the game and was not up to her (was in the middle of a war with Unbidden)), at least approximately.

M
ManticoreX 12.05.20

As far as I remember you can create a vassal and then release it.
Press F1 after C will get into the tab of the demographics,there's a Vassal can create.

Z
Zefman 12.05.20

ManticoreX
Thanks, interesting option. But my list of Nations to create a vassal is no reason those that I captured. I ran even 15 years, built them a lot of things. Still, you can create a vassal from many of the Nations, even the nation, consisting of ONE of pop', but can't create a vassal from the Nations, in the occupied planets.

M
ManticoreX 12.05.20

Zefman
Hmm strange ... maybe a bug. Differently as do not know.

I
Ilya Rak 12.05.20

Zefman
vassals can only do this on the home planet. That is, the race X was born on the planet Y is only the presence of the planet Y allows you to create a vassal.