3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PiZzA-ViZza 12.10.19 02:17 pm

Normal build ?

I decided to move with the laptop on the PC because it is practical and to repair worn out will not, and decided to look for a build which hits the pocket and normally pulls toys.
The Assembly is
+AMD ryzen 1600 OEM 7.699 Rub
+ASRock A320M-DVS R4.0-3.Rub 250
+PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 570 [570 8GBD5 AXRX-DM]-11.499 Rub
+Cooler for CPU deepcool gammaxx DEEPCOOL 200T [DP-MCH2-GMX200T]-999Rub
+RAM QUMO [QUM4U-8G2133P15] 8 GB(Two dice)-Ls. cost-5.100 Rub
+500 GB Hard drive Toshiba P300 [HDWD105UZSVA]-2.399 Rub
+Power supply HIPER HPT-450-1.450 Rub
Final price-Just £ 33.646
Want to know the opinion of EXPERTS does this Assembly ?
50 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 12.10.19

Pretty weak Assembly with no reserve for the future...

R
Ryazancev 12.10.19

PiZzA ViZza
All sad, sho so bad with money?
If Yes, then you must go for resale or CU

A
Aloska 12.10.19

PiZzA ViZza
I would advise you to change to B chipset mother.
And instead detskogo to take ssd

M
MunchkiN 616 12.10.19

the graphics card is weak. for modern games it is desirable that the level of VEGA 56 or 1070 gth
CPU level box coming from the processor box version that raises the question of whether and rashomama
the power supply is that that is not enough рх570 but will it all end-to-end and it is not clear that Yeshe for the block. for game pitch better not philosophizing to blat PSU for 500W with all the whistles more expensive
so to play with some comfort and grafon need more gold

r
requiemmm 12.10.19

The power supply I would never take. The power is low, the manufacturer is cloudy, I suspect that it was saving at all, when working end-to-end and end-to-end heating, 3-4 thousand hours PSHSHSH-BUOOH and well, if only the stench in the whole apartment.
There is a universal saying for all occasions. It sounds like this: KROLOWA LEADS TO POPADALOVO!

Screw small, now games 100 gigs and film a little easier, which is planned to put the game on a pair of pieces and remove something if necessary to put a third? No, you have to take SDSU under the system and demanding games + filipovice for a couple of terabytes under everything else.
Memory XS, now this optimization is that the next creation of ryazapov maybe 20 gigs operatives to devour in three hours and choke on.

a
antonrogov 12.10.19

Percent standards for medium settings will do, and the video card I would suggest RX580. 570 very sad. To it the power unit on 500-550 watt. And Winchester better take the 1TB. SSD is not necessary, too expensive still, save 20 seconds on the download, but it will lose 80% of capacity. Then you'll be sorry when the place on the screw ends and end it quickly, the eye blink of an eye. Cooler, if percents not to drive, take Germanskoy the alyuminka, which are usually in boxed versions of Protsiv go.

S
Sheril 12.10.19

Steep the spices for iron - on the hardware forum hang out. Speak to him

g
gennaz 12.10.19

PiZzA ViZza
1) take on Board b 450 chipset.
2) get more powerful PSU
3) only the ssd!!! 240+480 gb

P
PiZzA-ViZza 12.10.19

gennaz
1)the budget of a small
2)has Already delivered more powerful
3)same as 1

A
Apti 12.10.19

Percent - go.
As already said, it is better to take B chipset.
RAM - better to take something more high-frequency (Ryazan like that), unless, of course, not going to play around with overclocking. Something, at least 2666 MHz
BP - replacement. Considered to be the most reliable PSU from seasonic, chieftec, be quiet. Well, or any series of budget famous brands (thermaltake, aerocool, etc.). BP is not worth saving, because it may in the future travel from Assembly to Assembly, not to mention the security of the entire system. And to take at least 500 watts to at least some stock was.
Video CARD - in principle, not bad, but better at least rx 580 8 GB, by the way, in the secondary, give very cheap(around 7-8K) important to be able to choose. If you do not know aliexpress has good options for about the same price (8 000 rubles somewhere) from reliable sellers.
CPU cooler - normally the same. Pull.
The money saved from the graphics card put the SSD at least 120 GB, they are now worth a penny. At the same Alec - even cheaper. Or get a 240 GB (or more), but without the hard. Until it is filled, accumulate on the HDD.

g
gennaz 12.10.19

PiZzA ViZza
You're right rx 570 8 gb great card!
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.10.19

gennaz
What makes it great? And that is the map of office gag. Many games will catch brakes and friezes
It is better to take the Curling iron, what is so tormented. Especially horrible fps in metro on them. Although the game is not demanding and is well optimized.

g
gennaz 12.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Imagine of money a person is tailgating and what to do? The prefix? Yes, there prices on games, mother dear+ control geypade not everyone will come,and to install pirated firmware well is.
Game one was not the best version of the rx 570 from gluconate.
With a good version of this card the gap even more.
Spoiler

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.10.19

gennaz wrote:
Imagine of money a person is tailgating and what to do?
Save up and get better. I did. Here no majors. Working, saving, ends meet, can barely make ends meet. And then take and go buy. To play into that.
gennaz wrote:
gluconate.
What you Giga don't like? All my life they sat. And there were no problems.

P
PiZzA-ViZza 12.10.19

Artie
I refuse to Ali for already ordered once vidyahu friend, in the end, when, came...

P
PiZzA-ViZza 12.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Of course it is better to take havevideo for 15K with 4 GB of memory and with 0% confidence that you somehow start some sort of need a game...

P
PiZzA-ViZza 12.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Med... Familiar 60 fps rolls on the same map with the High preset graphics FHD

P
PiZzA-ViZza 12.10.19

Moreover, in all the related Richeza wins havevideo. Would be the budget for example 500k the joint chiefs of staff would put RTX :D

g
gennaz 12.10.19

PiZzA ViZza
500GB Hard drive Toshiba P300 [HDWD105UZSVA]-2.399 Rub
I have such
Spoiler
I even sell did not,although it is new,but it is not worth 100 rubles.
And ssd can now be bought for
Spoiler
My advice don't buy this train!!!

P
PiZzA-ViZza 12.10.19

gennaz
Generally you can take a friend for deseve of Sagat on the 1TB but it will cost 2 times more expensive...