3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 12.05.20 02:58 pm

Guys, how to do it ?! (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Hi all. Very long played unity and I decided to go to him now , in order to finish the achievements. Left only these , but how to do it ?! Tell me , have all climbed . And why I have one is open -I also XS.
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
If I'm not mistaken, it kind of bought for helixi (or whatever they are) in the store.

e
eugen1982 12.05.20

I also did not open, for to open need to buy helix. I love all the achievements to perform, but Donati will not matter.

A
Alexander Romanov 12.05.20

anti_Alien
that is, it is necessary to purchase a gain ? I tried to crack them to use-nothing was open in the end. Jubilee campaign are still Jews. Maybe someone will unsubscribe here , who bought them, so I at least know what and in what quantity is necessary, and here in the description of the solid system.

a
a_noob_is 12.05.20

Yes, I tried to perform these gain helixi don't know where he was, but in the end is not what opened, I scored, there are still actions like, enter code 4 which is now also not to run as not have to wait while they took all this extra dregs, and it will be sooner or later, as it was with other games.

A

maksik.ussd
And clean it ? I still resent them the achievements where you need to bet to participate or play in Raduga 6 at stand E3. SHTA ?!

a
a_noob_is 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Yeah, it should be removed.

e
eugen1982 12.05.20

Will not clean. I have a Crew with the same hat. There are to stickers to, I had the beta to play. I wrote yubikam and they said they can't help. And Yes, they are still Jews.

A

eugen1982
remember stupid to write them and began to fill that I participated in the beta test. They believed and opened my achievements , even apologized yet...(apparently, the lady who took my request was not Razumihin, because when I tried the same theme with The division to crank, I was caught in a lie the guy from the support ahaha)

M
MeTpocekcyaJl 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Just buy improve skills and all