3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 12.05.20 03:00 pm

Quest \"to Collect all the cards for guinta\" [is the answer] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone could do this quest? I just think that it is almost impossible to perform. After all, some merchants may disappear in the course of the story, (as for example in the village of Stagery), and all, the quest is not complete. Kind of went around to each merchant, bought and won, but the quest is not completed, so I think that blew some dealer and now does not fulfill the quest. Is it possible to get all the cards without traders?
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 12.05.20

With them that's messed up when the last time were bought up like all the cards ito 3 pieces is not enough. I have a merchant in the cage Bagnols and all is lost. So you can score only 4% of players ' statistics in the steam it could.

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.05.20

only 4% of players ' statistics in the steam it could.
I'm cool , dammit

G
Gibsoncheg 12.05.20

Nikotinoz_
I could, but the stone hearts. After started again and the quest hangs.
KeKLoL15000
Casual traders more than random cards, just play with everyone, I have they run out of Skellige, and I played only with half. One more thing, in Velenje in the village of Glinnik appears merchant rescued from the cage, he still have the card to buy for the job. Here I very long searched for.

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

Also left hanging one this quest. Like all maps bought, all played twice through the game and exploring every Bush. I'll never know where you might have missed. And where do you can see what cards I'm missing?

G
Gutsz 12.05.20

predator999

May help in the search for Quint

A
Aziflow 12.05.20

http://shazoo.ru/w3map an interactive map can be removed and leave the players in the Quint and traders

G
GameFilmsPlus 12.05.20

KeKLoL15000
collected all the stone hearts and the quest is successfully completed to the stone hearts, he is not!

N
No more drugs... 12.05.20

I passed this quest. It has many nuances and run it really hard. Addition is not important, got achivku after its release.
The collection of maps I have divided into three stages:
Спойлер1. Purchase cards from innkeepers and merchants. Everything is simple - ubegaesh all innkeepers and merchants, and buy all the cards available. It is important to free merchant on one of the ? and then to visit him in the village Hlynnyky. It is important to buy from Elsa in the White garden, then it will not.
2. Buying random cards from random vendors. Here, too, nothing complicated, just playing with all the merchants that have the dialogue option available. To understand that all the cards won too easily traders much more than the cards, therefore in the final stage of collecting these cards, merchants will stop giving these cards as a reward for defeating them. Once that happens, you can stop playing with them.
3. Collect unique cards during quests - it's all much harder in the game more than a dozen (11 or 12) unique cards to skip very easily. It is important to win a map from the Baron, until he fell. After a patch it is a map like you can just at his house to pick up.
Quest High stakes - you can win four leadership cards. You need to begin your quest with a good deck and be ready to fight.
During the passage of the quest a Matter of life and death with Tris must take part in three games and win them. Then this location will be unavailable.
You need to agree to help Dykstra in the quest with the cobbler. The result then will be able to play with Thaler. Then Thaler will tell you that one of the witchers (Lambert) great spire Quint - playing with it too and get a unique card.
Definitely need to get the quest Zoltan Dangerous gamble and as a reward to not take the money, and three unique cards.
On Skellige must complete the quest Shock therapy - in the award will get another unique card.
And, of course, you need to complete the quests - playing with the innkeeper, Wilenskie players, Games in Navigate and Quint's skelligs. They all just run in Navigator and beat these players.
In patch 1.07 also this game was broken since 1.08 corrected. I got version 1.10 installed addition. To collect cards with hearts of Stone is not necessarily achive will fly without them.
May have missed something, but I'm so, like, happened.

d
dubfear 12.05.20

also passed this quest)long searched for the latest map of naquera....all he had to go through!there are two achievements to get the achievement and 100% will fail

I
Iskander2015 12.05.20

ZorbaBudda
I have this quest twice passed! NG and NG+, the First time I forgot to buy cards in korchme the junction and after exploring the interactive map, still I found them !!!

s
saa0891 12.05.20

Spoiler

i
icebear2 12.05.20

A map of cow making (even long-range map flapjacks throws Stoll)?. Except that does nothing, fun card. And about the maps I personally all found 1 times all the dealer was looking on the shelves. :)

L
Lavuer 12.05.20

to icebear2
After drawing this card in the next round you will have a map monster +8 automatically.

Y
Ya Betmen 12.05.20

No more drugs...
Krasava!

Y
YouCantStopMe 12.05.20

I have for example all the achievements obtained so that all really

s
saa0891 12.05.20

Completed this quest in the Blood and the wine (what ended it when I won the card for a new deck of Skellige),but this took the game two times and not once the quest is not ended,although he collected all the cards.

l
lip4anin_48 12.05.20

can't skellige 2 cards to find!!!

D
Docent5960 12.05.20

lip4anin_48
The same two cards left to find on skellige

k
killerbot 12.05.20

Docent5960
put mod for sale missing cards and be done with it

l
lip4anin_48 12.05.20

Docent5960
Founded! Have torgouts what I bought 4 cards for 2.