3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava Sychev 12.05.20 03:01 pm

Graphics (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

.I is not entirely satisfactory graphics, I would like to do the graphics standard (as in normal Skyrim) is it possible to do so? without prejudice to the game ! . I don't really understand all these mods and additions,and this he can not do anything !
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 12.05.20

Viacheslav Krupa
Play without mods in the Skyrim standard and will graphics by developers without any changes . If you put the fashion , put only affect gameplay and not changing the schedule .

G
GLDJ 12.05.20

Slava Sychev
If the mod has affected not only the graphics, but gameplay innovations in the game, the save did not return. In General, it is better to just look for the meet schedule, there are entire projects or assemblies of good graphics that the game more realistic.
I build very pleased
Folder textures and physics basically interchangeable with something else and do not harm the saving.
So, take the save where varied, or not varied textures and physics, and upload them to the new installed game. Or you can get the texture of the standard of the game and drag in the one that is already there.
If the textures are Packed, it needs to be a utility.
Tend to uninstall the game and install the standard, but if I need saving, got to the standard texture is Packed in the standard game

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

I like that are more interested in how to make graphics it is good
I think you can crawl in the ini files and there off Grifoni

S
Slava Sychev 12.05.20

Thank you very much for the replies, was persuaded to leave things as they are. But maybe someone else will tell me I have a amd radeon HD 7700 , intel i5-3350p everything seems to be OK for this game on ultra play, it is always somewhere pulls and then slows down and it's bloody infuriating how to fix it ? Set graphics less all the same!

M
MarvelDC 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Paprobuy to scan all texturen Rial in the world and transfer them into the game! wakes it is good!!11

R
Richards 12.05.20

Slava Sychev
Why play the superior version then? Play normal without resolution pack.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

Marvel2
they are not 3D. Tama Nada that moss had all the clumps of grass they geometiy had half a million site on moshiny stem. and then dichasia. and ische than the ants that ran stump was in 3D with physics and animation like in GTA 4 and to have their belly from nano-hairs the world reflected and the light refluxes into the sand with the crystals fell and Tama walked in and to each face of the sand reflected it with the correct ior. the game is so modding doesn't support the engine from dragonvale because.

M
MarvelDC 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Blimey you're a junkie :D This Nada shtoby Skurov did crutech on the mover cronyn 2017, there will be Moravicki in nano armor and solar system in vr to look at, you will see ripples in every particle of air, and in each particle you see your reflection. You can mine these molecules, craft of them, Hey, I love jokes and to pump your character, wooden houses nabuhaut and the elves there. In short dzhva years are you going to wait for this game if you write Croteam))