3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 12.05.20 03:02 pm

Controller PS help (Tekken 7)

If anything I can help, I have a joystick from PS, there is an emulator for the XBOX, Mad Max well nastroysya, Tekken 7 does not want, the buttons don't change.

Spoiler

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 12.05.20

Tekken 7 problems with any gamepad except the Xbox. Buy the controller from Juan.

N
NR-88 12.05.20

With almost all, but not all. I have an old Logitech wireless gamepad that 7 years ago, took another under emulators is recognized in all fighting games PC that felt perfectly without any prog that I was very surprised. The same PS gamepad buttons, only 2 buttons in the middle of the Turbo and Clear, which does in games don't react. But that is the case, you can buy gamepads so China builds up to normal.

P
ProPsyh 12.05.20

NR-88
Got friends with beer during the conversation became boring, I bought the incentive of MK X. I Realized that with the keyboard to play it, though, and fun, but uncomfortable. The benefit of Eldorado close. Bought two cheap controller. Oddly enough work in all games without emulator. Although SF V did not work, maybe is already fixed, have not tried. Want gamepad PS 4 to buy or stimovsky. Owners of these devices advise what is best and are there problems in games?

P
Patrick Kharkov 12.05.20

xxxDARK_MANxxx
I have to disappoint you, but the emulator X-BOX in game does not work, because already in the game introduced was the X-BOX controller. At first I also wanted, through this emulator and configure a gamepad to play, but I also didn't work. The game does not see the emulator. And then, as it turned out that in the game settings where the controller, it was necessary in manual to put all the buttons that are on the controller and everything. I made and configured, and now I have a SPEEDLINK gamepad works in Tekken 7 without any emulators. :)

S
StormX07 12.05.20

Don't know DualShock4 original on the PC works fine.
no problems know.

The author of what PS joystick, PS2 Chinese goods for 800 ?

x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 12.05.20

Patrick Kharkov
Well, now I understand, thanks for the reply.
Just this friend gave, and he by PS, all the buttons work, but some Tiscali on the contrary, instead of A canoodle B, of course B is pressed A squeeze, and the same with the X and Y, it is sad that the emulator does not catch.

M
MeGustik 12.05.20

On YouTube look for the settings app SCP server, I pykhy everything works as it should