3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ajax005 12.10.19 02:17 pm

Useful companions (Mass Effect 3)

Please tell me whether the m3 useless teammates(which rarely take on runs), in ME2 there were 12 companions of them Jake and Jack were pretty useless in the m3 7 teammates, some of them are extremely useless because you can take only two? And what weapon is best to equip your party?
I know, I know it all depends on the circumstances - there geta, Cerberus, but all the same, at least in skill.
For me personally, a good team consists of Liara and Garrus...
Liara: singularity, warp, stasis, imbo(in stasis now you can kill), passive speed recovery.
Garrus: honestly, it skills not much, take it for the damage
There is a decent replacement for Garrus?
Play as a soldier
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
LamBORG.ini 12.10.19

Already had a similar theme.

The single is the M3 even in the madness - casual. I went the entire game without spending any penicilina. If it is to play a tank or razvedok, that is, the main damage is not applied with skill, and weapons. Satellites are only a side to support. Cerberus - Garrus, Susie (overload), Geta, Tali, Garrus (overload, sabotage), Reapers - Liara, Javik (bio combo).
Still, the second part from the choice of partners is more dependent.

D
DukeOfChaos 12.10.19

For bioticos partner should be any Liara (combo rules!), and the second partner according to personal preferences.
--------

I played Scout.
And as you know the Scouts and Attack all POH - they are in the tank :0)
But seriously, teammates are periodically changed. Often took Avika and James.
James almost unkillable tank + SWISS.
Avika good skills (fully pumped the Channel of darkness I was pleased, especially if you have it and himself in the extra skills take 4 channels of darkness + shot of Widow in the head and the Banshee rests :0) + SW.
Because the Scout has the ability to Hacking AI then the battle with the Getae, does not succeed - they have got themselves soaked each other :0)))
Well, even in the most difficult moments of a Scout makes a personal tank - masking (for example in the end of the mission on Tuchanka at the call of the mother of all Molotilov :0)))

N
Nidred 12.10.19

DukeOfChaos
I thought the Banshee do not care where to shoot

L
LamBORG.ini 12.10.19

Nidred
In the single boevka was not changed and crits on the Banshee and primal left.

N
Nidred 12.10.19

LamBORG.ini
Clear.Sorry.

D
Deathspell Omega 12.10.19

this freak punk-Hispanic scum hate!
finally shame: for the first time since the 1st part no Croghan-partner! instead, I added some freak

V
VVarn1ng 12.10.19

ajax005
Garrus is good, it is not necessary to replace him :3 Do techno chords, it Overload > you Stun shot and shoot everyone who around the boards, and Penny can add all the explosions.

a
ajax005 12.10.19

LamBORG.ini
Ie you for the most unnecessary characters James and Ashley(alenco)?

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 12.10.19

Deathspell Omega
why such a fire have you???
-------------------------------------------
VEGA is a great character, always took with him , a very powerful and useful skills from him and the second mate picked out (Garrus, Suzie)

a
ajax005 12.10.19

Girls love
Yes, no, hands not nothing to do with this genre in the right hands, they are needed in the CSS
Just wondering what partner is less efficient and is in the third General, the mass imbalance between the partners, as in the second?

N
Nik18 12.10.19

I take Garusi, the Penny or Avika

a
ajax005 12.10.19

Nik18
Garrus like that skill was not impressed, the only rules of skill-overload and passive(Yes, all passive good)...
Mines is thought they are like silkworm eggs, 3 pieces at first, and was back...

N
Nik18 12.10.19

ajax005
I take it due to maintenance of the ligaments. and the Persians secondary/ranged as I remember only two. Garrus and Ashley (and the skills they have similar), Garrus as a teammate still interesting. and why no krogan on the team? Instead, near the Mexican counterpart. with the krogan still more interesting to recall Sources.

D
DukeOfChaos 12.10.19

Avika fun to take with you on missions only because of his constant funny comments on the recipe :0))))

N
Nik18 12.10.19

DukeOfChaos
Yes))) and especially Tessa and Sources

D
DukeOfChaos 12.10.19

2 Nik18

Exactly.
There Avik annealed not Detski :0)))))))))

N
Nik18 12.10.19

DukeOfChaos
Larco - shepherd, the beacon responds to you as a present proteanina! perhaps it's because cipher
AVIC - maybe it's because it really is like proteinin?

N
Nik18 12.10.19

Yes, Normandy is really a space freak as it was called Rex. 3 Drinking women, gay, lesbian, disabled, Troll, Mexican broiler, a calibrator with a stick in his ass and the grey mediator

d
dreammag 12.10.19

Play as an engineer. Now pumped:
-turret 7\7;
protective drone 7\7;
tactic 3\7;
-defense-4\7.
Total:
you can take some missions without making a shot to throw stupid drone and turrets enemies, and those with proper pumping themselves all along. (drones don't have missiles, better chain, and the turret is to take the rocket. With this set we can kill any enemy (only Banshee can be strained, but if to be able to switch them on a drone, they die easily)).
Armed:
Fang and Sword.

Partners:
Suzie (taken for fun, but liked his ability about the goal)
James (gives damage, while enemies to piratica on the drone\sentry\clone Susie) or whoever is on the quest of NID.

T
Tahon 12.10.19

Cerberus - Garrus/SUZI/
Reapers - Liara/Cayden/AVIC
Geta - Tali/Garrus/SUZIE.

But you can go with any party. Even in the madness is very easy. He always ran with Kayden and Penny.