3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kai2613t 12.05.20 03:04 pm

Appeared Yuri of Landora (Dark Souls 3)

People here is the problem , I rocked Illya levels received the dark mark Ill safely dead but Yuri never showed up . Pilgrim killed Henry himself also died , before everything was fine not the first time the game pass .
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 12.05.20

If memory serves (and it may be), all we need to do to a certain point. That is, after the murder of the boss may be too late.
I usually try to pull off immediately after him.

M
Marty52 12.05.20

kai2613t
have Illya pitched levels received the dark mark
Five levels and five dark marks?

k
kai2613t 12.05.20

Okay , maybe you're right , because I deliberately died to get for free LVL

k
kai2613t 12.05.20

Marty52
5 levels and labels in the region of 20 don't remember exactly , yesterday I removed all labels .

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

kai2613t
Joel dies after he pumped all five labels, and he says that you're at the top of his power, after his death, once there Yuri. If you do NOT pump all labels and go to the catacombs of Karthus, then Joel dies, and Yuri will not appear and the quest will fail.
Label the Yoel can get a maximum of 5 (after the ritual with Henry, three, and max - 8), but the levels of devastation can be a maximum of 99. The levels of devastation you can reset the statue of Velky for the soul, and the marks can be removed only by the Keeper of the fire, after the transfer of the soul from the tower. After removing labels, the line of Usurpation of fire will fail, but the withdrawal of the devastation in any way on the quest is not affected.

d
ducks4yquack 12.05.20

Svetoslav
so he said all right

k
kai2613t 12.05.20

Svetoslav
so I heat gave 20 marks wrote the devastation was in the region of 20 marks 5 you are right , but Yuri was not but on account of the catacombs I can't tell I kind of went after his death , Henri appeared in Eretile pilgrim I didn't kill but in Anor Londa he was killed by the pilgrim .

d
ducks4yquack 12.05.20

kai2613t
I do like a pilgrim to the village of the undead was greeted immediately over the fire came to him, took the mark and died a couple of times up to 5 tags and everything, and you hike missed something)

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

ducks4yquack
I pumped from Joel, right before the Guardians of the abyss, took the label, and especially dying, it is cheaper, because if once early in the game to raise his five levels, it will be more difficult as the mobs still give a little shower, and the cost level increases significantly.Simply put, when at 50+, the value of the level is over 20k, it makes more sense to take freestuff 5 levels than when their price is at 2-3k souls.

d
ducks4yquack 12.05.20

Svetoslav
I played the poor, from LVL 1)