3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrey223 12.05.20 03:04 pm

!!!ASK QUESTIONS ON THE GAME!!! (Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure)

in General, all questions here do not create other topics!
46 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrey223 12.05.20

dauzh I vzhu no questions!

l
leparkour 12.05.20

and as for geting up in the codes to create one large letter or over with small writing))))))))))))))))

a
andrey223 12.05.20

mono with little to write.
(verified)

D
Dezzeg 12.05.20

The question is. 5 station 2, the mission where in an abandoned amusement Park. When you enter there are still three Copa antivandal and it is necessary to climb up a water tower. So I came to the place where you want to draw graffiti on three sides of the wall. That is, if you stand face to the wall, it is necessary to draw ahead on the wall, left and right. I drew ahead and left and when you start to draw right camera flies and terribly buggy. Then out of the game... Maybe someone knows how to fix or how to get around this point.

a
andrey223 12.05.20

download patch.

V
Vovka-92 12.05.20

And how they change the control settings?????

W
Wildstylo 12.05.20

um, actually the game no longer a game,but in all normal games in the control settings:D

V
Vovka-92 12.05.20

Well it is clear, but when I choose the button you want to reconfigure, no reaction occurs((

W
Wildstylo 12.05.20

there peterkay try with..with..well enteritis or other key responsible for the input..but in General control is standard in the göttingen is quite good,IMHO

a
a-one25 12.05.20

IN MEGUCUP YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE CONTROLS IN SETTINGS! if you understand this file binds_pc.cfg (kind of, you know Engin) that can change the management

s
smeshbaster2009 12.05.20

I have this problem:when you load the first mission loading then eject and there is a sign of the EU but
press EU says map file stalkwalk tell me what to do??

c
chesa1994 12.05.20

That's the problem!
I went on a mission (can't remember what number) they need to cover 3 of the drawing of Gabe in the yard and do 2 drawings of the same Gabe in transit over the metro!
When I did all this I come down from this transition and see that I was surrounded by mesh which don't know how to get out, tried everything nothing goes help if you know how to get it!!!

c
chesa1994 12.05.20

All that I have already passed now another problem!
Stage 3 mission 1 there I appeared on the street protected SSK there to cover graffiti until they see where to go but I don't know how to climb up do not know!
Help if you know please!

G
GT3000 12.05.20

Podskazhyte how rice Gabe in Mysia where you compete with him to draw graffiti he draws a reptile dramatically???

U
Ukropchik 12.05.20

It is necessary to click the left mouse button and on the right, so he quickly draws, but the probability of runs.

L
Luch_space_marines 12.05.20

I have no bin folder, help pliz

U
Ukropchik 12.05.20

Where you at the game take? This is one of the main folders. And how do you think we can help you with?

L

Ukrp, download from torrent, it is loaded and the folder does not exist=(
put the file PLI-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z!!!!,.........
4 months to find not mage

L

all folder bin found now another problem....
the game runs like a few spots. and then the game closes and just so *root:
Exception encountered! Would you like more info?
then No
click Yes another one POPs up
if you press no the window ubiraetsya and all=(((((((((((

U
Ukropchik 12.05.20

Most likely the problem is in the configuration, the current computers are too powerful for this game.