3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 12.05.20 03:04 pm

DLC Alien Hunters burnt. (XCOM 2)

Decided to replay this DLC.
They raised the difficulty,first on locations now more of a variety of creatures,and the rulers take,but play became more interesting.

The first two rulers flunked virtually no problems,then went to some super-complex mission Winter hammer quickly all filled up still surprised that so easily left to fill up the last of the reptile,and it appeared to be Icarus,I just miraculously survived,though the squad was barely alive,of course kapets his HP and armor,but most of all dobivaet the fact that he attacks after any action,short of a miracle got him 1/3 and he took off.

I already joyful thought had passed,fly the mission and then I get hit by a plate,and fucked up there as flooded (last time I do this mission to protect the vigilante generally held playfully) and then a plate of some sort,and crimaldi,and Mouton,and other stuff,and I have a unit in the last mission, the Icarus can fight,actually I'm a little fucking loved these pretzels.

My squad after a meeting with Icarus.

Funny they robotico added,the terminators are and the mission was test where I had to pick up the first Spark.
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 12.05.20

saa0891
Do you remember this flying stuff called Icarus.
I have a funny incident with him was, I put the chance to instantly murder by 1%, for fun weapons, and then as with the first shot killed, I laughed so hard, it was something, it was my second passage with that of DLS. I like your luck in lotteries used in the game.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

Devil is not so terrible appeared.
I made them in the trash killed by the squad.

M
Mortaliss 12.05.20

It's funny but to long var which is more difficult they are killed once again without any problems

D
DLAntariy 12.05.20

Why do you wrote it??? tell everyone how you are a noob, and cancer ....congratulations you got it!)

_
_Whispers In The Dark 12.05.20

I have Icarus appeared in the middle of the battle, thought will not leave alive
PS Santo burnt from this

s
saa0891 12.05.20

At the third meeting, I already specifically prescribed and had stopped,because it was already open plasma.

Sparks against the rulers of course are much more tenacious of life this is especially true against the Icarus soldiers better to take away, with it much further (because it's what I immediately agrisa and uses his super skills to beat all the fighters) and start to attack only the sparks,and then in the process to connect fighters.

Actually, of course, very cool that developed with these DLC made the game much more interesting,it is certainly not the Enemy Within for the first part,but also really delivers,and updates the game in terms of gameplay,who have not passed these DLC highly recommend,actually why I created the topic.

Like they promised another major DLC,and it's very good,smart toy,pass for the third time with pleasure,also very pleased with the customization of the fighters,each fighter is unique.

m
magister1 12.05.20

saa0891
In long war, tried to play? It is very diverse impact on the game. Though it seems easier than usual game, but yesterday I started to re-take, so for every mission I have promoted, and murder to reach 32. Launch a mission when the level is impossible(or impassable), when the penetration waiting for, I immediately run to 0%. And changes in the appearances of the missions where he put in the region of the search operations(conspiracy) and every game day 3 of the mission, and fly from one to the other, I autopsy have not yet done the soldier(commander) and I have a whole squad pumped almost completely.

z
zuboskal68 12.05.20

Icarus easily taken out, if the first shot hit him on the attack. And then quietly dismantled the squad over the course of two. If there is no attack, a ninja with arc blade, or thrower with traumatic grenades, or raketomet with sparrabeth.

S
SimplyTheCat 12.05.20

I am one lucky 4 company Xcom never and not to meet at least some of these Leaders?
Playing with all DLC.