3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Pereverzev 12.05.20 03:05 pm

How often to hear the Legendary phrase during the battle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The update brought a variety in the form of additional phrases like not like the silver, Yes? It seems good, but I decided to take up periplocoideae the Witcher, 've been playing for almost a month, and the legendary phrase No you would not learn heard it all FIVE times in all the time!!! Seriously, I kind of play even in order to hear it, it really complements the whole atmosphere of the original Russian translation. Maybe there's some mod that allows you to hear it more often or something can be implemented in the game files? Already two weeks CERF Internet to resolve this issue, good people, help!!!!
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 12.05.20

I do not like the silver, Yes? Yeah, especially when deserters are beaten ?. Or critical strike chance on the person on a silver blade ☹ ...

A
Alexandr_Nem 12.05.20

Nikita Pereverzev
move roach in the last passage I've never heard of

C
Cossack1231 12.05.20

There is no such fashion most likely, alas. I move roach I hear almost every time when she sits down, and the Mat also slips normally, I don't know why you have so

N
Ninth_Satan 12.05.20

Due to the awesomeness of the game, you probably just dive in head first and don't notice phrases

N
Nikita Pereverzev 12.05.20

Cossack1231
There is a forum where you can find the answer to my question is more likely? No one knows?