3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 12.05.20 03:05 pm

Test 2 of the season. Discussion, problems, bugs. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hello! Last season, twice was a bug related to poor localization , which we needed to do ( kill ) a completely different purpose is specified. In the new season, problems were not long in coming.
The first test contains a task killing 4 snipers Santa Letterhead from a distance of 100 meters, standing on the spot. Shouldn't be that hard , you say ? There it was... Tried to kill the cartel snipers and snipers Unity(everything is in this site), but nothing counts. Stood there, not moving, not even cleaned the gun , and for the murder of two did not count. Someone knows how to perform this test ?
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Welcome. Snipers need to kill all four and from one place. One or two are not counted. Have all four positions, and even if you will turn counter will be reset.

A
Alexander Romanov 12.05.20

solo837
The same thought, but opened a counter , found that he did not count anything. I guess pressing esc also clears the counter . Hey, thank you, friend. And do you know where is a good place to find in this province , where positions 4 to remove ?

s
solo837 12.05.20

The location of Espirito Santa in the North there is the Chapel of narcoosse. There, near the Outpost of Santa Letterhead. Like six snipers there

A

solo837
All counted , but with 3 times only , although the conditions were all fulfilled, even considering the fact that turned. Strange also this game, yeah. And thank you for the tip ) Left 4 veterans find ahah)

P
Prio89 12.05.20

The people who take care of the third job where to look for them these veterans and what to do with them?

J
JetbalanceTLT 12.05.20

Will tell you how I killed 4 snipers, suddenly someone come in handy. In Espiritu Santo in the North is the Chapel of Narcoosse ( thanks for the info solo837 ), it was full of snipers. Your task is to kill 4 snipers from a distance of 100 meters, but did not say what, it's important not to move. Take C4, miniruete 2-3 snipers so they didn't burn down (even if burned just ignore), get further than 100 meters from all the snipers, kill one with a sniper and blow the rest. All the job is done. I did. The main thing is not to move the mouse =)

J
JetbalanceTLT 12.05.20

On 3 of the task to mark the veterans, they are one in each of these areas: Secure warehouse 01, Experimental farm 01 Farm Rojas, the co-operative Father. Each zone is marked with a leaf of Coca. Note in each area veteran and you're done. Remember that you need not make a single shot. Good luck.

Screenshot as designated by the veterans

N
NovaRegul 12.05.20

Comrades, and season 2 of the tests nor as a job is displayed either in locations not marked. It is so conceived? it is necessary to independently translate the English text in the description of the season on the website?

A
AlexthePredator 12.05.20

Hi all. The problem with the test squad 2 weeks of season 2 (in Malka without a display to kill from a sniper rifle armored soldiers SAT with distances over 200 meters). As I understand it without a display so no optical rifle and shoot offhand. Don't know if you can use binoculars or a drone to at least mark the target. Tried it with binoculars and without. The counter doesn't open. The distance accurately over 200 metres, the conditions are met. Someone has the same problem? As decided?

A

AlexthePredator
Support . Has tried in the menu to shut off the display, also not counted. Who knows what to do?

A
AlexthePredator 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
I looked in the English version of the test conditions. You cannot use HUD, that is the mark of the enemy. With opt. sight can. Turned off in the settings HUD, a figure not considered. Maybe the problem is that I pass one test and not with members of his squad (the squad has)

A

AlexthePredator
It is another thing . Fortunately, with that test I figured it out . Changed the snipe to the other (from M24 to HTI) and began to count . Don't know what it was connected. Now a new problem. The second test can't do . There you need to disable the 4 generators of the cartel with the help of C4 Tabacal. Tried jamming to blow up, and the generator... Zero progress . Just nonsense, I Thought, again, troubles with the localization , and we need the generators of Unity and not cartel to destroy, but in this province I have not found them. There is only 1 base is Unity and there's a couple of fighters just generator no hint . Has anyone figured out ?

E
EZK 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
it is necessary not generators and helicopters))) and, moreover, could not sleep 4 in a row, otherwise the counter is reset

E
EZK 12.05.20

Our localizers too test puzzles do))))

A

EZK
Fucking works , you just did . But then again the problem. What next test to do is infa ?

a
a_noob_is 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
Just 4 generator Santa letterhead to blow up drones or grenades not killing anyone not in the breaks. Just passed when I read about this trouble in Tabacal.

A

maksik.ussd
That's just only tried to do it, not read it thought again localization suffers. However I rifle destroyed, MB Drona had it or Gren . I'll try again.

a
a_noob_is 12.05.20

SamLeoFisher
The province chose? Maybe because of the sniper rifle, though like the main blasting, the method is not important, but now I doubt.

A

maksik.ussd
No, checked, it's in the snipe was. AMY tried to cut down the drone - will not count. The grenade launcher is also not counted. But a drone with explosives in the standings went. To manually cut down or something-also not counted. As I understand it , it is necessary either grenades ( but I have not tried) , or a drone with explosives. Already got the test. though specifically wrote something ...

A

maksik.ussd
The province is not confusing . There I have a favorite place in Espiritu Santo. It is not the first test associated with this area. It is unclear just write these tests. Then there was fine, probably my bad that once the drone is not zayuzat but before this call helicopters generator ... Localizers replat notably.